• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"We have questions about what's going on here" she said.

"Ooo it's pretty" she grabbed the orb.
"You and me both." The Doctor said walking forward. "Ah. Hello little Peter." He said. "I'm not your Doctor. Well I am but I'm not... you get it.:

"I can feel the power in this thing." He said.

"You and me both." The Doctor said walking forward. "Ah. Hello little Peter." He said. "I'm not your Doctor. Well I am but I'm not... you get it.:

"I can feel the power in this thing." He said.
"Oh another doctor" she said surprised.

"Yeah feels pretty strong." She said

"There's lots of me now." The Doctor said.

"Alright. That's the red one. Now we need go steal from the guy who have the blue one."
"So I see." She looked at the woman. "Can you explain to us what's going on?"

"One down and one to go " Margo said heading into a shadow before anyone catches them.

"So I see." She looked at the woman. "Can you explain to us what's going on?"

"One down and one to go " Margo said heading into a shadow before anyone catches them.
"I hope so." He said. "Look at it this way. What Peter knows to be Ingen and Umbrella are not separate things. In some worlds crossovers already existed. This Jurassic world as you would call it is owned by Inbreak." He said. "And they just lost a prime specimen to another experiment it seems." (I liked the idea of combined worlds existing separately from their core worlds and I thought we could explore that idea)

They found themselves on an island deep at sea.

"I hope so." He said. "Look at it this way. What Peter knows to be Ingen and Umbrella are not separate things. In some worlds crossovers already existed. This Jurassic world as you would call it is owned by Inbreak." He said. "And they just lost a prime specimen to another experiment it seems." (I liked the idea of combined worlds existing separately from their core worlds and I thought we could explore that idea)

They found themselves on an island deep at sea.
(I like that idea!) "Hmm I see" sage nods

"OK an island" she said looking around.

"Yeah those two things should definitely not go together" sage said

" okay let's split up." Margo said
"I'm making sure things don't get out of the lab aren't supposed to everything is under control." The woman said. (Imagine a mix between a tyrannosaurus and a spinosaurus. And then make it a zombie)

He nodded and started looking.

"I'm making sure things don't get out of the lab aren't supposed to everything is under control." The woman said. (Imagine a mix between a tyrannosaurus and a spinosaurus. And then make it a zombie)

He nodded and started looking.
"How many of these zombie dinosaurs do you have" she asked

Margo went off in her own direction.

"How many of these zombie dinosaurs do you have" she asked

Margo went off in her own direction.
"Just the one." The Doctor said. "One of their scientists dropped a vial into the padok." "You aren't authorized to know that information." The woman said.

She found a trapdoor in the sand

"Just the one." The Doctor said. "One of their scientists dropped a vial into the padok." "You aren't authorized to know that information." The woman said.

She found a trapdoor in the sand
"Well we arnt authorized to be here but we are" sage said.

She dusted off some sand revealing the trap door. "Corrin! I found something"

She nods and follows the woman.

"It's a trap door." She opened the trap door
They were taken to the lab where they could see the the dinosaur. "What did you put together? It's bad enough that you're making bioweapons but now you mixing dinosaurs. This goes far beyond making a theme park or education people this thing is geared towards combat don't even try selling me another story." Peter said

"Looks like we're going for a swim." Under the door was running water current.

They were taken to the lab where they could see the the dinosaur. "What did you put together? It's bad enough that you're making bioweapons but now you mixing dinosaurs. This goes far beyond making a theme park or education people this thing is geared towards combat don't even try selling me another story." Peter said

"Looks like we're going for a swim." Under the door was running water current.
"Yeah the risks of having dinosaurs is high. Mix one that is a zombie makes the risk higher." She said.

"Guess so. Hopefully the water isn't too cold." She goes into the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back