• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"For now containment." Peter said. "We have to find away to dispose of it."

He found only one viable exit.

He followed her
"Can't we just have you and safe tie it to the ground while Rin and I take care of its head" prym suggested

"This is the only exit" he said

The soon get to the vault.

Peter looked at the Woman. "Get everyone who works in this area in one building. Keep them in seperate rooms. We have to see if anyone else had been infected."

It was a blue gemstone.
"Yeah we can't afford to have this spread" sage said

"Still just as pretty as the other one." She said

"Yeah we can't afford to have this spread" sage said

"Still just as pretty as the other one." She said
"Is it really so bad?" She asked only know seeming to understand who she worked for. "Worse." Peter said. "This entire island is a danger zone. No one can leave until we're sure about who's healthy and who's not." Peter looked around. "Guys. It's very possible we may not leave at all."

"Not as pretty as you." Corinn said cheekily.

"Is it really so bad?" She asked only know seeming to understand who she worked for. "Worse." Peter said. "This entire island is a danger zone. No one can leave until we're sure about who's healthy and who's not." Peter looked around. "Guys. It's very possible we may not leave at all."

"Not as pretty as you." Corinn said cheekily.
Sage sighed. "Yeah I figured."

She chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Come on bird boy."(OK got to go. Power is out and need to save my phone batter)

Sage sighed. "Yeah I figured."

She chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Come on bird boy."(OK got to go. Power is out and need to save my phone batter)
"Alright." The Doctor said. "We'd better get started on a vaccine then." He said.

(Okay) He rolled his eyes as he followed her out

"Yep" prym nods.

She smiled. "Now we just got to get these to Geovanni"
The Doctor looked at Rin and Prym. "Can you hold it still long enough for me to take a sample?"

"Should be easy enough. You remember the where the shadows to his base are right?"

The Doctor looked at Rin and Prym. "Can you hold it still long enough for me to take a sample?"

"Should be easy enough. You remember the where the shadows to his base are right?"
"I'm sure we could do that." She said

"Yep I'm pretty sure." She put the orb next to the other one and took his hand, going into the shadows.

"I'm sure we could do that." She said

"Yep I'm pretty sure." She put the orb next to the other one and took his hand, going into the shadows.
"Good. Be very careful even the slighted graze from it's teeth will mean infection." The Doctor said.

He followed her into the shadows letting go of essence of Pelipper.

"Good. Be very careful even the slighted graze from it's teeth will mean infection." The Doctor said.

He followed her into the shadows letting go of essence of Pelipper.
"We will. We'll use the force so we can keep our distance. Ready rin?" She asked

They arrive back in the boss's office.

Rin nodded.

Giovanni was sitting reading a book. He lowered it looking at the . "You have the items I requested?"
"Okay" she goes over to were the zombisaur is and holds out her hand and uses the force to try to hold it still.

"Would we be here if we didnt" Margo said

"Okay" she goes over to were the zombisaur is and holds out her hand and uses the force to try to hold it still.

"Would we be here if we didnt" Margo said
It was struggling against her trying to move. Rin held out his hand forcing it to keep still.

He nodded and a rocket member came over with briefcase. Within was the agreed upon amount.

The Doctor went to the padok and pulled a sample from the dino. It was then that Prym and Rin started to really struggle holding it down.

"Very good. Enjoy your money." Giovanni said.
"doc you better hurry up." She said trying to focus on holding it down.

Margo nods taking the case full of money

"doc you better hurry up." She said trying to focus on holding it down.

Margo nods taking the case full of money
It began thrashing around and tried to bite the doctor he ducked and ran.

Corinn went with her. "Alright you pick next job." He said. "But for now let's blow what we've earned."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back