• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah how long do you think you have time to wait?" He asked.

The prince nodded sadly. "I was sad to hear that her master had passed. My uncle is working in the farm lands now. Away from my palace." Queen Willa looked at the guards and frowned. "Thank you Spider-Man. I would like to know if anymore are against us"
"Maybe a day or two. By then whatever has control of thos droids will have taken over their planet." He said.

Spider-Man nodded. "I'll keep an ear out." He said. The guards stood up. "You're a filthy little liar!" He yelled at Peter who just sighed. "My mask lenses are a whole lot more than just a piece of plastic, a quick scan reveals a Holo-Pad communicator, no one in this place has that kind of communications technology. The guards can't be provided with that kind of communication technology, but under normal circumstances, imperial spies could easily sneak them in. After all no one here is technologically advanced to enough to find or even understand what those are. It's really unfortunate for you that I've had more run ins with the Empire than pretty much anyone else in this room." He said. "Anyway. I'll be taking the Holopad. If I can find out where it's broadcasting too that gives me and advantage."

"Maybe a day or two. By then whatever has control of thos droids will have taken over their planet." He said.

Spider-Man nodded. "I'll keep an ear out." He said. The guards stood up. "You're a filthy little liar!" He yelled at Peter who just sighed. "My mask lenses are a whole lot more than just a piece of plastic, a quick scan reveals a Holo-Pad communicator, no one in this place has that kind of communications technology. The guards can't be provided with that kind of communication technology, but under normal circumstances, imperial spies could easily sneak them in. After all no one here is technologically advanced to enough to find or even understand what those are. It's really unfortunate for you that I've had more run ins with the Empire than pretty much anyone else in this room." He said. "Anyway. I'll be taking the Holopad. If I can find out where it's broadcasting too that gives me and advantage."
"Okay how about this. I can get us a ship to use to deal with these Droids and when we get back these guys will probably have your parts." He suggested.

Willa nods. "Do as you must. I trust you"

"Okay how about this. I can get us a ship to use to deal with these Droids and when we get back these guys will probably have your parts." He suggested.

Willa nods. "Do as you must. I trust you"
"Sure." DT said. (BTW these aren't battle droids. Or really droids. They're going to Hyrule breath of wild)

Peter nodded. "I'll let you decide to wait to do with them." He said.

"Sure." DT said. (BTW these aren't battle droids. Or really droids. They're going to Hyrule breath of wild)

Peter nodded. "I'll let you decide to wait to do with them." He said.
(OK got it) jack nods and goes to get a ship.

"I will send them to the dungeon " she said

"what do you mean? You should know what they are. You said your planet was attacked by them?" Jack said
"Droids yes. But not battle droids. I was told to come to you for help against the automotauns attacking us... These." He pulled out a picture and showed it to them.

1622602843023.png

"what's the calamity?" Jack asked.
"100 years ago. Before I was born. Hyrule was prosperous. But then came the calimity, a dark malicious entity of black magic and hate, four champions and a hero tried to stop him but to no avail. Now they are all dead." (Well Link's not but you know)

"100 years ago. Before I was born. Hyrule was prosperous. But then came the calimity, a dark malicious entity of black magic and hate, four champions and a hero tried to stop him but to no avail. Now they are all dead." (Well Link's not but you know)
"I see. So you are looking for more warriors to try to kill the calimity and these droids." He nods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back