• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"How did you get past my guards " she asked.

"Yeah it kind of does" he said
"Told them that I could help... And I flashed a bag of gold in their face." He said. "I'll ask to be paid back for that later. Trust me though. My help is worth it. I'm Yu. At this point I'm sure you've at least heard of camera's right?" He asked holding up his own.

They found a place to land in a plain filled with long green grass. Nearby a river flowed peacefully.

"Told them that I could help... And I flashed a bag of gold in their face." He said. "I'll ask to be paid back for that later. Trust me though. My help is worth it. I'm Yu. At this point I'm sure you've at least heard of camera's right?" He asked holding up his own.

They found a place to land in a plain filled with long green grass. Nearby a river flowed peacefully.
"Yes I know what a camera is." She opened her door fully.

"Man this place is peacefully " he said looking around

"Yes I know what a camera is." She opened her door fully.

"Man this place is peacefully " he said looking around
"Cool." He said walking in. "Well. Have I got proposition for you. You see. With my camera's help I have this little trick that lets me come and go from the empire as I please. Helps me get pics for my news stories. Uh... I'm photo journalist in a sense." He said. "And for the low low price of a handful gold each photo. You could know everything they're up to." He said

"For now." He said. "Gunner, Travise, (and the last one who's name I just forgot) get a perimeter set up."

"Cool." He said walking in. "Well. Have I got proposition for you. You see. With my camera's help I have this little trick that lets me come and go from the empire as I please. Helps me get pics for my news stories. Uh... I'm photo journalist in a sense." He said. "And for the low low price of a handful gold each photo. You could know everything they're up to." He said

"For now." He said. "Gunner, Travise, (and the last one who's name I just forgot) get a perimeter set up."
"Hmm ok." She nods.

Jack nods. "Yeah for now"

"Cool. Here's the first photo I've got for ya." He said. He held it out. One of the kingdoms rulers bowing before Vader. One of them had joined the empire.
"Hmm..this is interrsting. Guess the northern king didn't want his land to end up like the south" she said taking the photo.

"Alright " she nods and shuta her door.

Jack starts looking around.
Yu walked past Sage and Zan n his way out as he held his camera looking please with himself. He looked around. This would be a great place to do a story. One that would provide hope for the people around. A story about standing up to the Empire and those willing to fight the good fight.

"Seems like there's nothing in the immediate area. Trevor with me. We're going to take a look around." He said to the stormtrooper turned rebel fighter.

Yu walked past Sage and Zan n his way out as he held his camera looking please with himself. He looked around. This would be a great place to do a story. One that would provide hope for the people around. A story about standing up to the Empire and those willing to fight the good fight.

"Seems like there's nothing in the immediate area. Trevor with me. We're going to take a look around." He said to the stormtrooper turned rebel fighter.
"Guess the Queen is gathering all sorts of recruits" sage said seeing Yu walk past them.

Trevor nods. "Yes sir.'

"Guess the Queen is gathering all sorts of recruits" sage said seeing Yu walk past them.

Trevor nods. "Yes sir.'
"Huh? Oh I'm not really fighting." He said. "I'm just getting paid for pics."

They started walking down the trail. "It's quiet." He said as they walked down the river. "What do you make of this Trevor? Think we should let the Jedi handle this? Get back to the war effort. I'm eager to hear you opinions."

"Huh? Oh I'm not really fighting." He said. "I'm just getting paid for pics."

They started walking down the trail. "It's quiet." He said as they walked down the river. "What do you make of this Trevor? Think we should let the Jedi handle this? Get back to the war effort. I'm eager to hear you opinions."
"Oh ok." Sage smiled. "Good luck with your pictures then"

"We should get back to the war effort. Everyday Vader is getting stronger, gathering more allies. " he said.

Meanwhile at Multi, Greta was back, her staff wondered what happened, seeing she was injured and her robotic leg was gone, using a crutch that she had in her cargo ship. She saw soldiera from the south kingdom and decided not to say it was Russell. She just smiled. "Oh you know just a bad guy, no big deal. " she turned to who ever was at the bar. "Get the Jedi and his Padawan anything they like. I'll be in the back to see if we got any prosthetics."

"Oh ok." Sage smiled. "Good luck with your pictures then"

"We should get back to the war effort. Everyday Vader is getting stronger, gathering more allies. " he said.

Meanwhile at Multi, Greta was back, her staff wondered what happened, seeing she was injured and her robotic leg was gone, using a crutch that she had in her cargo ship. She saw soldiera from the south kingdom and decided not to say it was Russell. She just smiled. "Oh you know just a bad guy, no big deal. " she turned to who ever was at the bar. "Get the Jedi and his Padawan anything they like. I'll be in the back to see if we got any prosthetics."
He flicked to the second setting. "I will," He said. "Mind if I take your picture. Knowing that there are people out here fighting might give other people hope." He said.

"There was a time when I agreed with sentiment wholeheartedly." DT said. "Now a days it's harder and harder to deny those who ask for protection. Maybe I'm just getting old."

Rin was leaning against the wall. He just got a fruity drink. No alcohol content.

He flicked to the second setting. "I will," He said. "Mind if I take your picture. Knowing that there are people out here fighting might give other people hope." He said.

"There was a time when I agreed with sentiment wholeheartedly." DT said. "Now a days it's harder and harder to deny those who ask for protection. Maybe I'm just getting old."

Rin was leaning against the wall. He just got a fruity drink. No alcohol content.
"Uh yeah" she smiled. "Sure"

"Yeah I guess you have a point." He nods.

There was a crash in the backroom a few minutes later. Greta shouted. "I'm okay, just slipped!" The one at the bar shouted. "Need a hand?" There was a chuckle from one of the regulars. "Nah I'm okay. Can you just pour me a tequila sunrise, I need a drink.". At one of the tables was a group playing cards. "Wait till she hears what happened here"one said.

"Uh yeah" she smiled. "Sure"

"Yeah I guess you have a point." He nods.

There was a crash in the backroom a few minutes later. Greta shouted. "I'm okay, just slipped!" The one at the bar shouted. "Need a hand?" There was a chuckle from one of the regulars. "Nah I'm okay. Can you just pour me a tequila sunrise, I need a drink.". At one of the tables was a group playing cards. "Wait till she hears what happened here"one said.
He took her photo and took Zan's photo.

"Wait. You hear that"? He asked. Something was moving around they could faint thunk bg steps.

"I'm not telling her." One of the patrons saidm

He took her photo and took Zan's photo.

"Wait. You hear that"? He asked. Something was moving around they could faint thunk bg steps.

"I'm not telling her." One of the patrons saidm
She smiled. (So does the photo show anything on the second setting?)

"Yeah I did" he said, his blaster ready

"I'll tell her." The bartender said making more drinks. Greta walked back out in clean clothes, a light grey prosthetic that wasn't as fancy as what she liked but it was all she had at the moment. She sat down at the bar and sipped her drink as she was told what happened. She looked angry.

She smiled. (So does the photo show anything on the second setting?)

"Yeah I did" he said, his blaster ready

"I'll tell her." The bartender said making more drinks. Greta walked back out in clean clothes, a light grey prosthetic that wasn't as fancy as what she liked but it was all she had at the moment. She sat down at the bar and sipped her drink as she was told what happened. She looked angry.
(The picture he took with the second was with Zan and yes. Name, Age, Sex, and other relavant info. He has to be thinking of this information he wants when he takes the photo. Note he can not do this in heroes because it's not just you and me abd I feel like he's well balanced the way he is here. Luckily when it's just you and me in a thread balancing doesn't matter quite as much) *Zan-Kyri. Fired Demon. 370 years old?" He asked. Zan looked at him. "I would prefer fire appiration if you don't mind. People are uneasy about demons that can appear without being summoned by a master."

Finally they saw it. A guardian. (Don't know if you've actually seen one in BOTW but they're big)

Rin noticed this. "Is there a problem?" He asked.

(The picture he took with the second was with Zan and yes. Name, Age, Sex, and other relavant info. He has to be thinking of this information he wants when he takes the photo. Note he can not do this in heroes because it's not just you and me abd I feel like he's well balanced the way he is here. Luckily when it's just you and me in a thread balancing doesn't matter quite as much) *Zan-Kyri. Fired Demon. 370 years old?" He asked. Zan looked at him. "I would prefer fire appiration if you don't mind. People are uneasy about demons that can appear without being summoned by a master."

Finally they saw it. A guardian. (Don't know if you've actually seen one in BOTW but they're big)

Rin noticed this. "Is there a problem?" He asked.
The photo for sage said. Sage Blackmoor, female, age 19. Mage-Demon summoner. Sage nods. "Yeah people don't like demons much."

(I looked it up )"wow that things huge" he got ready to fire at it.

"I don't like fighting in my bar and I don't like that he sold parts I put aside for Dt to the empire. I don't care if they paid more I like to keep my promises for who I get things for." She finished her drink.

The photo for sage said. Sage Blackmoor, female, age 19. Mage-Demon summoner. Sage nods. "Yeah people don't like demons much."

(I looked it up )"wow that things huge" he got ready to fire at it.

"I don't like fighting in my bar and I don't like that he sold parts I put aside for Dt to the empire. I don't care if they paid more I like to keep my promises for who I get things for." She finished her drink.
"I understand." He said. (It only got Zan ever only one photo can be loaded at a time) as the camera's power activates his skin turned red and his hair became fire. His eyes glowed yellow like Zan's.

It looked at them and a laser sight came from it's eye. It was readying an attack.

"DT was here?" He asked.

"I understand." He said. (It only got Zan ever only one photo can be loaded at a time) as the camera's power activates his skin turned red and his hair became fire. His eyes glowed yellow like Zan's.

It looked at them and a laser sight came from it's eye. It was readying an attack.

"DT was here?" He asked.
(Oh ok) sage looked surprised. "Uh..what just happened "

Trevor aimed for the eye and fired his blaster.

The bartender nods. "Yeah I seen him a few times. " Greta nods. "Yeah I has some parts set aside for him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back