• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I'm fine." He said taking out his bow.

Strange fired lightning bolts at them.
Margo nods. "Ok." The man went towards them, Margo barely dodged out of the way of his sword.

Sage tried making a shield with her magic. Unsure if being in the dark dimension will affect it.

Margo nods. "Ok." The man went towards them, Margo barely dodged out of the way of his sword.

Sage tried making a shield with her magic. Unsure if being in the dark dimension will affect it.
He snuck behind and hooked his elbows to the man's arms restraining him. "Drop it."

It blocked the attack although casting her shield cost more magic power than normal.

He snuck behind and hooked his elbows to the man's arms restraining him. "Drop it."

It blocked the attack although casting her shield cost more magic power than normal.
"I will never let you have my sword!" He shouted tightening his grip on the sword.

"OK..guess casting magic takes more power than normal..got to be careful then. "She said. "Okay anyone with a plan?"

"I will never let you have my sword!" He shouted tightening his grip on the sword.

"OK..guess casting magic takes more power than normal..got to be careful then. "She said. "Okay anyone with a plan?"
"Don't be stupid. We don't want to hurt your we wanna help you."

Peter spun dodging an attack himself. "Best I can think is knock some sense into him."

"Don't be stupid. We don't want to hurt your we wanna help you."

Peter spun dodging an attack himself. "Best I can think is knock some sense into him."
"no you want to take my sword " he said. Margo walks over. "Well he is kind of right about that."

"Let's try then." Sage dropped her shield and sent a lightning blast at Strange. It was only strong enough to stun him. She did a quick look around, if dormammu could somehow control strange, what was stopping him from controlling any of them.

"no you want to take my sword " he said. Margo walks over. "Well he is kind of right about that."

"Let's try then." Sage dropped her shield and sent a lightning blast at Strange. It was only strong enough to stun him. She did a quick look around, if dormammu could somehow control strange, what was stopping him from controlling any of them.
"Shush Margo." He said. "I promise you'll feel better if you drop the sword.

Her hunch was right. "Sage look out!" Peter tackled out out of a magic circle as it started to glow.

"Shush Margo." He said. "I promise you'll feel better if you drop the sword.

Her hunch was right. "Sage look out!" Peter tackled out out of a magic circle as it started to glow.
"no, you will have to kill me to get this sword." He trying to get free of his grasp.

"Thanks Peter..hmm maybe I should try to cast a protection spell." She said.

"I'm not gonna kill you." He said.

Peter shot webbing at Doctor Strange.
"Yeah we're not, just drop the sword" Margo said and reached for the man's hand to make him drop it. He glared. "Never!"

Sage decided against the protection spell right now since this place drained her power more than normal. "Strange snap out of it"

"Yeah we're not, just drop the sword" Margo said and reached for the man's hand to make him drop it. He glared. "Never!"

Sage decided against the protection spell right now since this place drained her power more than normal. "Strange snap out of it"
Corinn put his arms around his neck trying to choke him out.

Peter pulled with strength pulling Strange to him. He punched strange in the face. "Time to wake up doc!"

Corinn put his arms around his neck trying to choke him out.

Peter pulled with strength pulling Strange to him. He punched strange in the face. "Time to wake up doc!"
He drops the sword and it falls to the ground.

"That's one way to knock some sense into him" sage said

He drops the sword and it falls to the ground.

"That's one way to knock some sense into him" sage said
Corinn let go of him. "It'll hurt when we wakes up but he'll be fine." He turned to the sword. "Now what to do about you."

Strange shook his head. "Spider-Man?"

Corinn let go of him. "It'll hurt when we wakes up but he'll be fine." He turned to the sword. "Now what to do about you."

Strange shook his head. "Spider-Man?"
"Well we have to get rid of it. Hmm we could give it to the person that placed the job for it. Or find it some home where no one will lose it." She said thinking of the other option to destroy it.

"OK you with us now strange." Sage smiled.

"Well we have to get rid of it. Hmm we could give it to the person that placed the job for it. Or find it some home where no one will lose it." She said thinking of the other option to destroy it.

"OK you with us now strange." Sage smiled.
"You're really considering this?" He asked secretly also considering this

"Maybe. " she said looking at the sword on the ground. She took off her cloak to wrap the sword in it so they wouldn't directly touch it and get corrupted.
"Alright that's enough." Someone said. That sonmeone had a bostonian accent. A man they had never met before stood there with a man in a gas mask and a nother man in a ski mask and a nice suit standing at his back they all wore red.

Scout looked at these two strangers. He had his gun pointed at them. "Drop the sword and back away slowly." He said.

"Alright that's enough." Someone said. That sonmeone had a bostonian accent. A man they had never met before stood there with a man in a gas mask and a nother man in a ski mask and a nice suit standing at his back they all wore red.

Scout looked at these two strangers. He had his gun pointed at them. "Drop the sword and back away slowly." He said.
"Like hell that's going to happen. We got this first." Margo said holding onto the sword.

She got hit in the arm. "Ah." She still held onto the sword. She thought about using it but remembered the carnage of bodies they saw. "Corinn..any ideas on escaping "
"Drop the sword " Scout said again. He took out his pistol. "Or the next shot goes through your skull."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back