• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The opportunity presented itself.

Hiro stood up. He looked down. "Dammnit!" He yelled. "This guy's were Sasuke's level. If I can't beat them... Forget. Stop comparing yourself to him."

"Let's go see." Peter said jumping from where they were up the flights of stairs to the top.
Charmeleon used scratch

Sakura didn't say anything

Sage followed

Charmeleon used scratch

Sakura didn't say anything

Sage followed
Rattata was hit but not out. "Quick attack."

Hiro walked until he found Sakura Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke was outcold but if Hiro had been there a little earlier he would have seen the curse marks power.

Rattata was hit but not out. "Quick attack."

Hiro walked until he found Sakura Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke was outcold but if Hiro had been there a little earlier he would have seen the curse marks power.
Charmeleon blocks it.

"He didn't see the power of the curse mark." Sakura said

Charmeleon blocks it.

"He didn't see the power of the curse mark." Sakura said
Rattata attacked again.

"He wasn't ready for it when it showed." Naruto said. "He never saw it in action."

They were taken through the vault. Everyone was wearing a blue jumpsuit that had the number 81 on the back.

Rattata attacked again.

"He wasn't ready for it when it showed." Naruto said. "He never saw it in action."

They were taken through the vault. Everyone was wearing a blue jumpsuit that had the number 81 on the back.
Charmeleon used scratch.

"Yeah" she nods

Sage looks around curiously

Charmeleon used scratch.

"Yeah" she nods

Sage looks around curiously
Ratatta countered by biting Charmeleon's hand.

The next memory started and finally they saw the thing that was killing him. The memory where he found out that everyone on gram seven had been keeping secrets from him. Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. It made him feel as though he wasn't part of the team. Another outlet of feeling unacknowledged and unseen.

It was very high tech. "This way." The infirmary had several sick children.

Ratatta countered by biting Charmeleon's hand.

The next memory started and finally they saw the thing that was killing him. The memory where he found out that everyone on gram seven had been keeping secrets from him. Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. It made him feel as though he wasn't part of the team. Another outlet of feeling unacknowledged and unseen.

It was very high tech. "This way." The infirmary had several sick children.
Charmeleon shakes his hand before using ember.

Sakura frowned going over to Hiro. "Hiro I'm sorry for keeping secrets."

Sage looked impressed by the tech. She frowned seeing the sick children.

Charmeleon shakes his hand before using ember.

Sakura frowned going over to Hiro. "Hiro I'm sorry for keeping secrets."

Sage looked impressed by the tech. She frowned seeing the sick children.
Rattata fainted. The monster sent out Raticate.

Hiro looked at her. "Doesn't matter." He said. "You did. And I was left behind." He looked down. Even broken he was somehow defiant.

A flash of green light. "Nanomech."

Rattata fainted. The monster sent out Raticate.

Hiro looked at her. "Doesn't matter." He said. "You did. And I was left behind." He looked down. Even broken he was somehow defiant.

A flash of green light. "Nanomech."
charmeleon used ember.

"We didn't mean to leave you behind" Sakura frowned.

Sage summoned Mudd unsure if she could help.

charmeleon used ember.

"We didn't mean to leave you behind" Sakura frowned.

Sage summoned Mudd unsure if she could help.
Raticate dodged and hard Hyperfang.

"Forget it Sakura!" He snapped. "No one can save me now. Not even you." He looked down. "Just get out of here before you all get trapped in a deadman's body."

Nanomech went into a body through the nose to find the problem. Intense radiation poisoning. It stemmed from something that bit them. "Universe is a strange place some times." Peter commented. "They get bit by something radioactive and they get sick. I get bit by something radioactive and I get powers."

Raticate dodged and hard Hyperfang.

"Forget it Sakura!" He snapped. "No one can save me now. Not even you." He looked down. "Just get out of here before you all get trapped in a deadman's body."

Nanomech went into a body through the nose to find the problem. Intense radiation poisoning. It stemmed from something that bit them. "Universe is a strange place some times." Peter commented. "They get bit by something radioactive and they get sick. I get bit by something radioactive and I get powers."
Charmeleon got hit. "Char!"

"No! You're getting out of here. We aren't leaving you here. " She said

"Yeah it's a strange place." She said

"Just hold him off a little longer."

"Sakura. What makes you think I want to go back. To a world where I'm always competing to be noticed. A world where I'm second fiddle..." He said.

Ben returned to normal. "Okay. I have an idea. I think I can track the source of the bite."

"Just hold him off a little longer."

"Sakura. What makes you think I want to go back. To a world where I'm always competing to be noticed. A world where I'm second fiddle..." He said.

Ben returned to normal. "Okay. I have an idea. I think I can track the source of the bite."
Charmeleon nods and does scratch

Sakura frowned. "We want you back. You're a part of our team."

Sage nods. "Good"

Charmeleon nods and does scratch

Sakura frowned. "We want you back. You're a part of our team."

Sage nods. "Good"
Raticate stumbled before using take down.

Hiro looked her in the eye. "I... Alright." He said. "Break these chains already would ya?"

He transformed into Wildmutt.

Jane nods. "Yeah"

"Did it work?" Prym asked.sakura looks at Hiro. "Hiro.."

Sage follows.
they ran deeper in. "You get them down I"ll do the battling this time." He said.

Hiro's eyes slowly opened.."Ow... My head." He sat up. For the first time in four years he opened his eyes.

They found a large hole in the vault Wal. It looked like it was nawed open.

they ran deeper in. "You get them down I"ll do the battling this time." He said.

Hiro's eyes slowly opened.."Ow... My head." He sat up. For the first time in four years he opened his eyes.

They found a large hole in the vault Wal. It looked like it was nawed open.
She nods. "On it" she ran over to the trainers and worked on taking them down.

Sakura smiled.

"What could have made that"

She nods. "On it" she ran over to the trainers and worked on taking them down.

Sakura smiled.

"What could have made that"
Ryan looked at Arcanine. "Let's do this." He said. Arcanine stepped forward.

Hiro looked at her. "Hi." He said.

"I don't know." Peter said.

Jane helped the trainers.

"Hey" she hugs him.

",Guess we will find out" she said
It was Arcanine against Pidgeotto.

He hugged her back. "How long has it been?"

Ben transformed again. He turned into a humanoid with pitch black skin. The form had no mouth. His clothes had turned into a green and black gi style uniform. His was shorter than both of them by at least a few feet. The dial was on his head in the form of a headband. "Whoa. This is new"

It was Arcanine against Pidgeotto.

He hugged her back. "How long has it been?"

Ben transformed again. He turned into a humanoid with pitch black skin. The form had no mouth. His clothes had turned into a green and black gi style uniform. His was shorter than both of them by at least a few feet. The dial was on his head in the form of a headband. "Whoa. This is new"
she helped the trainers.

Sakura frowned "four years" Prym nods"but it only seemed to. Have affected a certain area."

"What can that thing do" sage asked

she helped the trainers.

Sakura frowned "four years" Prym nods"but it only seemed to. Have affected a certain area."

"What can that thing do" sage asked
Arcanine used flamethrower. It was pushed back by whirlwind.

"Four years?" He asked. "What happened in that time?"

"I don't know." The transformation said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back