• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Jane was there early the next morning

"How does this keep happening." Prym said. "Sakura we could use the help waking him. We can take you into his mind." Sakura nods. "Okay"
Pikachu was healthy as a horse.

"I don't know." He said holding out his hand to Sakura.

"Pikachu" he said. Jane smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay"

Sakura took it.
Ryan was outside the Pokemon center sleeping under a tree his Blaziken. The normal one slept next to him.

Rin closed his eyes and used the force. Sakura, and Naruto too, entered Rin"s mind. They saw the twelve year old Rin.

Ryan was outside the Pokemon center sleeping under a tree his Blaziken. The normal one slept next to him.

Rin closed his eyes and used the force. Sakura, and Naruto too, entered Rin"s mind. They saw the twelve year old Rin.
Jane smiles. "Aww"

Prym waited In the real world. She was curious why this kept happening. Sakura looks around. "So you done this before? Waking someone up"

Jane smiles. "Aww"

Prym waited In the real world. She was curious why this kept happening. Sakura looks around. "So you done this before? Waking someone up"
Blaziken awoke at the sound of her voice. "Blaziken..." He said standing up.

"Yeah. Once." He said. "About time someone finally showed up!" The Twelve year old Rin said. "Been fighting to hold on for four years." He said. Four years? You've fought this on your own for four years?" Rin asked. "Hey I die on my terms. Not anyone elses and I'm definitely not dying in my sleep."

Blaziken awoke at the sound of her voice. "Blaziken..." He said standing up.

"Yeah. Once." He said. "About time someone finally showed up!" The Twelve year old Rin said. "Been fighting to hold on for four years." He said. Four years? You've fought this on your own for four years?" Rin asked. "Hey I die on my terms. Not anyone elses and I'm definitely not dying in my sleep."
"hi Blaziken" she smiled. Pikachu was sitting on her shoulder. "Pika "

"It's not like we knew Hiro" Sakura said

"hi Blaziken" she smiled. Pikachu was sitting on her shoulder. "Pika "

"It's not like we knew Hiro" Sakura said
(ugh. I'm stressed out I need someone to help me mod for Halls of jeroes)
Blaziken kicked Ryan in the shin to wake him. "Ow." Ryan got to his feet. Blaziken laughed forna few seconds before Ryan punched him in the shoulder. "Ixnay on the ickkay." He said. Blaziken just laughed. Then they started punching and kicking eachother forgetting the other two were there.

Hiro held up a hand. "I know." He said. "Come on. At least one of you knows how this works."

(ugh. I'm stressed out I need someone to help me mod for Halls of jeroes)
Blaziken kicked Ryan in the shin to wake him. "Ow." Ryan got to his feet. Blaziken laughed forna few seconds before Ryan punched him in the shoulder. "Ixnay on the ickkay." He said. Blaziken just laughed. Then they started punching and kicking eachother forgetting the other two were there.

Hiro held up a hand. "I know." He said. "Come on. At least one of you knows how this works."
(I can try to help) Jane laughed. "Don't beat each other up guys"

Sakura nods. "So Rin how do we wake him."

(I can try to help) Jane laughed. "Don't beat each other up guys"

Sakura nods. "So Rin how do we wake him."
They stopped. "Why not?" Ryan asked.

"We have to go through his memories. Piece by piece until we find the right one. Sometimes it's quick some times it takes a long time." He said.

They stopped. "Why not?" Ryan asked.

"We have to go through his memories. Piece by piece until we find the right one. Sometimes it's quick some times it takes a long time." He said.
"cause you guys got to go do your gym battle" she smiled. Pikachu smiles. "Pikachu!"

"okay let's do it." Sakura said

"good luck" she said

Sakura nods. "Must have been lonely."
"I got this." He said.

(She should know) In the next Memory a little bit after it was more of the same. He tried talking to Sakura just to ask about ninja homework. She blew him off for Sasuke.

"I got this." He said.

(She should know) In the next Memory a little bit after it was more of the same. He tried talking to Sakura just to ask about ninja homework. She blew him off for Sasuke.
(Oh my bad.) She nods. "I know you do"

"I guess I was kind of mean to him then..." She said

"Aww why" she asked

Sakura kept watching
"Muffets missing."

In the next Memory they were at the academy. It was the transformation test. They were all doing it again because Naruto missed. Hiro did the transformation just find but upon returning to his seat got into an argument with Sasuke.

"Muffets missing."

In the next Memory they were at the academy. It was the transformation test. They were all doing it again because Naruto missed. Hiro did the transformation just find but upon returning to his seat got into an argument with Sasuke.
Jane frowned. "Oh no."

Sakura tried to remember what they were fighting about.

Jane frowned. "Oh no."

Sakura tried to remember what they were fighting about.
Ryan looked concerned. He left to the Pokemon center.

It was one of the times when Hiro actually got though Sasuke's shell. Another fight that he lost when it got physical. "Stop acting all big." Hiro said. "Be quiet." Sasuke said dismissively. "Someone like you doesn't understand my situation." He said. "I lost my family too Uchiha. You don't see me putting myself on a pedestal. You're situation is not that uncommon." Hiro snapped. It was harsh but true enough. Lots of people had lost people they loved recently. Especially with Mine tailed foxes attack. "The difference between our situations is you knew your family. Be grateful for tha-" Hiro was on the ground. "Shut up!" Sasuke's foot was on his back. "Sasuke was.... Cruel." Rin said. "Not cruel... Consumed." Naruto said. "Losing everyone he loved. No one left to care for him. Only knowing hatred.... I can relate." Naruto said. "It was only a few years ago that anyone saw me as anything more than the nine tailed fox or the number one delinquent."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back