• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Let's keep going." Sage said.
Link looked up. He slowly climbed the hill with the others. Peter glanced at sage. "Hey Sage... Maybe you should head back down." He said. "Better idea." Grey said. "You walk on ahead. Scout ahead and show us what's up here."

Link looked up. He slowly climbed the hill with the others. Peter glanced at sage. "Hey Sage... Maybe you should head back down." He said. "Better idea." Grey said. "You walk on ahead. Scout ahead and show us what's up here."
"I'm on it" sage nods.

"Be careful." Sage said. Kara nods walking away
"I'm always careful." Peter said. He looked up and continued moving up. The moment he saw the others from before he hid behind a pillar. "So that's what the light is." "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Natsu yelled stepping into view. Peter face palmed.

Link looked around. He counted who was and wasn't here. He spoke up for the first time since this morning. "Where's Natsu?"

"I'm always careful." Peter said. He looked up and continued moving up. The moment he saw the others from before he hid behind a pillar. "So that's what the light is." "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Natsu yelled stepping into view. Peter face palmed.

Link looked around. He counted who was and wasn't here. He spoke up for the first time since this morning. "Where's Natsu?"
"Natsu that idiot" Lucy said. "He must have followed peter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back