• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Rin placed his hand on her stomach. He closed his eyes using the force echo. He saw a lot of about Orochimaru. More than he would have liked. He opened his eyes. "All things considered... This could have been a lot worse."

"You do not know why you are here. You follow a path that you cannot see."
"Oh" she said softly. "It's...weird without the force.."

"Then maybe you can make sure see the path?" She said.

"Where" she asked.

"We were asked to seek you out so we could remove a orb" sage said
"Don't worry. The force echo told me what I needed to know." He said. "Trust me?" He asked.

"You cannot simply remove the eye of Magnus. It has already been misused... Or rather it will be. That... Is unavoidable."

"Don't worry. The force echo told me what I needed to know." He said. "Trust me?" He asked.

"You cannot simply remove the eye of Magnus. It has already been misused... Or rather it will be. That... Is unavoidable."
"Yes" she nods and stands up.

"Why is that unavoidable?" She asked

"Yes" she nods and stands up.

"Why is that unavoidable?" She asked
(because it is?... I dunno the game never really went into detail) He put her arm around his shoulder. She needed to keep the weight off her calves. "Good." He smiled at her. It was warm, it was caring.

"The one called Ancano. He came to me seeking the same knowledge. Though through far different questions."

Ryan woke up to a strange feeling on his arm. He had caught a lot of Pokemon in this part of the Ebbot region. They'd been here almost a full month preparing to face the Gym Leader Papyrus. The strange feeling was his newly caught Ralts playing with his fingers.

(because it is?... I dunno the game never really went into detail) He put her arm around his shoulder. She needed to keep the weight off her calves. "Good." He smiled at her. It was warm, it was caring.

"The one called Ancano. He came to me seeking the same knowledge. Though through far different questions."

Ryan woke up to a strange feeling on his arm. He had caught a lot of Pokemon in this part of the Ebbot region. They'd been here almost a full month preparing to face the Gym Leader Papyrus. The strange feeling was his newly caught Ralts playing with his fingers.
She smiled and nod.

"Oh?" Sage said.

Jane was outside training with her Pokemon

She smiled and nod.

"Oh?" Sage said.

Jane was outside training with her Pokemon
They went to Rin's ship. He helped her sit down in a chair. With all this new info he knew exactly where to go. The hidden leaf.

"So what do we do?" Ben asked. "To see through Magnus' Eye. You require his staff. Go. Take this information to the Arch-Mage." He said. "You do not see the path you follow. But it is a good path. A just path. And you now know what you must do to follow it further.

Ryan came outside wearing a puffy coat and he had two cups of hot chocolate. "Aren't you cold?" He asked.

They went to Rin's ship. He helped her sit down in a chair. With all this new info he knew exactly where to go. The hidden leaf.

"So what do we do?" Ben asked. "To see through Magnus' Eye. You require his staff. Go. Take this information to the Arch-Mage." He said. "You do not see the path you follow. But it is a good path. A just path. And you now know what you must do to follow it further.

Ryan came outside wearing a puffy coat and he had two cups of hot chocolate. "Aren't you cold?" He asked.
"So where are we going?" She asked.

Sage nods.

"A little " Jane said. Pikachu sat on her shoulder.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

Sage nods.

"A little " Jane said. Pikachu sat on her shoulder.
"The village that man came from. Don't worry he's not there. He's exiled for doing the kind of stuff he did to you." Rin said.

He disappeared. "Well." Upchuck said. "Let's go."

Ralts floated over to Pikachu. Ryan handed her a cup.

"The village that man came from. Don't worry he's not there. He's exiled for doing the kind of stuff he did to you." Rin said.

He disappeared. "Well." Upchuck said. "Let's go."

Ralts floated over to Pikachu. Ryan handed her a cup.
"oh I see" she said. "And you think someone there can help me?"

Sage nods. "Yeah"

"Thanks" she said

"oh I see" she said. "And you think someone there can help me?"

Sage nods. "Yeah"

"Thanks" she said
He nodded. "Yes. I do."

They started walking away from the Midden.

He smiled. "Hey anything for you." He sald. "Wait hold on. That wasn't flirting promise." He said

He nodded. "Yes. I do."

They started walking away from the Midden.

He smiled. "Hey anything for you." He sald. "Wait hold on. That wasn't flirting promise." He said
Prym nods. "Okay"

Sage started thinking.

Jane drinks her hot chocolate. "Do you think your ready?" She smiles.

Prym nods. "Okay"

Sage started thinking.

Jane drinks her hot chocolate. "Do you think your ready?" She smiles.
He looked at her. "Prym. We'll fix this. I promise."

"What's up?" Upchuck asked.

"Well. All the training's been paying off." He took out a pokeball. "Go on Gold!" He yelled. The ball opened and the Pokemon formed. "CHARMELEON!"

He looked at her. "Prym. We'll fix this. I promise."

"What's up?" Upchuck asked.

"Well. All the training's been paying off." He took out a pokeball. "Go on Gold!" He yelled. The ball opened and the Pokemon formed. "CHARMELEON!"
"I know..that guy he is working for the empire.. he said he was going to have fun with me.." she said.

"Just thinking that's all " she said.

"Yes it has." She took out her own Charmeleon.

"I know..that guy he is working for the empire.. he said he was going to have fun with me.." she said.

"Just thinking that's all " she said.

"Yes it has." She took out her own Charmeleon.
They soon landed outside a large wall.

Upchuck nodded.

Ryan smiled. "Let me know when your ready."

she leans on him.

"Let's head to the arc mage" she said.

She came in a little while later
He helped her outside of the ship. Several Shinobi were surrounding the ship. They all looked tense. In guard.

Ben nodded. They started walking towards the hall of elements.

Ryan looked up at her. "Ready?" He asked.

He helped her outside of the ship. Several Shinobi were surrounding the ship. They all looked tense. In guard.

Ben nodded. They started walking towards the hall of elements.

Ryan looked up at her. "Ready?" He asked.
Prym looked around. "Uh..we aren't here to attack."

Sage follows.

"Yeah I am" she nods

Prym nods.

Jane smiles.

"Something up?" Sage asked
They talked amongst each other soon they were in the Hokage's office. Surrounding need by Jonin. Kakashi looked bored as always but he was more alert than ever. Orochimaru.

Ryan yawned. "Alright lets go."

"Just thinking. If Ancano also wants to know about this thing. You think he's the one who's going to be the problem?"

They talked amongst each other soon they were in the Hokage's office. Surrounding need by Jonin. Kakashi looked bored as always but he was more alert than ever. Orochimaru.

Ryan yawned. "Alright lets go."

"Just thinking. If Ancano also wants to know about this thing. You think he's the one who's going to be the problem?"
Prym just looked around nervously.

"Okay" she said.

"Hmm good point" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back