• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Welcome to my TARDIS." He said. "Yours was a fairly advanced race. You ever hear the time Lords?" He asked as pressed some buttons on the console.
"We're still around..please don't use was..." She looked down. "I've heard legends of them. Is that what you are?"

"We're still around..please don't use was..." She looked down. "I've heard legends of them. Is that what you are?"
"Sorry. Yours is." He said. "I'm a time traveler. Past tense and such things are confusing sometimes. And yes. That's what I am. Also there is no them. Not anymore." He said. "Anyway. I have some cold beverages if you want something. I just thought we'd talk. Come with me." He took off his trench coat leaving him in a purple suit with yellow pinstripes.

"Sorry. Yours is." He said. "I'm a time traveler. Past tense and such things are confusing sometimes. And yes. That's what I am. Also there is no them. Not anymore." He said. "Anyway. I have some cold beverages if you want something. I just thought we'd talk. Come with me." He took off his trench coat leaving him in a purple suit with yellow pinstripes.
Isanne nods. "Sure I would like one."

"Now then. Tell me what's wrong." The Doctor said. "I can help. Unless someone already offered that is."
"a guy named Ben already has offered..still I'm afraid to go back..but I don't want to be a coward.." She said taking a sip of her cold hot chocolate. "I hope no one is mad at me.." She knew that those who care about her probably think she was dead.

"a guy named Ben already has offered..still I'm afraid to go back..but I don't want to be a coward.." She said taking a sip of her cold hot chocolate. "I hope no one is mad at me.." She knew that those who care about her probably think she was dead.
"Coward." He said. "That is a horrible thing to be. I would know. You are not a coward. You're realistic. You're a victim of war crimes. No one in your position would want to go back."

Elsewhere in Skyrim near the city of Solitude:

Scout looked at the trail. The teams employer Saxton Hale set up a Sawmill in Skyrim near it's capital the city of Solitude. He was supposed to be on look out but it was so boring and he found himself dozing.

"Coward." He said. "That is a horrible thing to be. I would know. You are not a coward. You're realistic. You're a victim of war crimes. No one in your position would want to go back."

Elsewhere in Skyrim near the city of Solitude:

Scout looked at the trail. The teams employer Saxton Hale set up a Sawmill in Skyrim near it's capital the city of Solitude. He was supposed to be on look out but it was so boring and he found himself dozing.
( hmm I was thinking about bringing in an alien bounty hunter but I could give the jobs to the mercs) she looks down. "yeah but I should go back...everyone there is.." The cup in her hand started to get covered in ice. "The Krowons..they chained us up, taking us to make shift holding cells..separating families...people were yelling...some fighting the soldiers and when they did the Krowons.." Her drink was now fully frozen and so was the ground under her feet. "They killed some...others they only took off their antennas..to keep as a prize." She was flashing back to being there as she spoke. "They said they would make our home Thiers as punishment for not trading with them..they would destroy everything we hold dear..our books, our homes, the great crystals...I told them they wouldn't.." The ground got more and more icy. "My chains were loose and I broke them and ran..several of them chased me..."

( hmm I was thinking about bringing in an alien bounty hunter but I could give the jobs to the mercs) she looks down. "yeah but I should go back...everyone there is.." The cup in her hand started to get covered in ice. "The Krowons..they chained us up, taking us to make shift holding cells..separating families...people were yelling...some fighting the soldiers and when they did the Krowons.." Her drink was now fully frozen and so was the ground under her feet. "They killed some...others they only took off their antennas..to keep as a prize." She was flashing back to being there as she spoke. "They said they would make our home Thiers as punishment for not trading with them..they would destroy everything we hold dear..our books, our homes, the great crystals...I told them they wouldn't.." The ground got more and more icy. "My chains were loose and I broke them and ran..several of them chased me..."
The Doctor listened silently. (Maybe the bounty Hunter could join the Mercs)

The Doctor listened silently. (Maybe the bounty Hunter could join the Mercs)
(Hmm I like that idea) "everyone was yelling some saying to stop..others cheered...I..I..just wanted to be safe...I wanted to see my mom and dad... I have no idea they could be dead.." The ice soon covered the doctor's feet.

(Hmm I like that idea) "everyone was yelling some saying to stop..others cheered...I..I..just wanted to be safe...I wanted to see my mom and dad... I have no idea they could be dead.." The ice soon covered the doctor's feet.
The Doctor stood up. "That's quite enough flashbacking for now. My shoes are cold." He said. "Come let's get you some more to drink." He said kindly.

Name:Gravel Clawin
Appearence (picture preferred): grey skin, has a long beak and black wings. Wears armor with a belt that holds all his gear.
Universe of origin: edgewood 2
Powers (if applicable): flight
Skills: good fighter, good tracker
Weaknesses:
Weapons (if applicable): has flash grenades, energy blaster, a holding cube he uses to hold his bounty
Backround (optional):from the planet Krow, after invading Zenon he was sent to find the Zenonian who took one of the ships. He is a bounty hunter
Other info (optional

Name:Gravel Clawin
Appearence (picture preferred): grey skin, has a long beak and black wings. Wears armor with a belt that holds all his gear.
Universe of origin: edgewood 2
Powers (if applicable): flight
Skills: good fighter, good tracker
Weaknesses:
Weapons (if applicable): has flash grenades, energy blaster, a holding cube he uses to hold his bounty
Backround (optional):from the planet Krow, after invading Zenon he was sent to find the Zenonian who took one of the ships. He is a bounty hunter
Other info (optional
(He's a krowan or whatever right? Alright I'm adding a new CA requirement)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back