• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
The Doctor closed the book. He was wearing a pair of rectangular glasses. "Feel better?"

"We didn't set it up miss Pauline did. You should talk to her she might know somethin'."
She nods. "Yeah I do."

"Oh. Then can you take me to her?" He asked

"Thank you" she said taking the device.

Gravel follows.
He smiled. "Of course."

He knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Someone asked tired. "Miss Pauling. Ya decent?" Scout asked. "Scout it's the middle of the night you can flirt with me tomorrow." She said. "As nice as that sounds dis ain't no booty call." Scout said.

He smiled. "Of course."

He knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Someone asked tired. "Miss Pauling. Ya decent?" Scout asked. "Scout it's the middle of the night you can flirt with me tomorrow." She said. "As nice as that sounds dis ain't no booty call." Scout said.
"i hope I can return the favor to you and everyone thats helped me so far. " she said

"I request assistance" Gravel said.

"i hope I can return the favor to you and everyone thats helped me so far. " she said

"I request assistance" Gravel said.
"No return necessary." The Doctor said.

After a few minutes Miss Pauling opened the door. She had black hair and a pretty face. She has horn rimmed glasses and purple pajamas.

"No return necessary." The Doctor said.

After a few minutes Miss Pauling opened the door. She had black hair and a pretty face. She has horn rimmed glasses and purple pajamas.
"Its how my species is. I don't believe I introduced myself and you been helping me. I'm Isanne" she said

"I been told by this boy you can help me find someone" he said.

"Its how my species is. I don't believe I introduced myself and you been helping me. I'm Isanne" she said

"I been told by this boy you can help me find someone" he said.
"The Doctor." He said.

"Oh." She said looking at him. She blushed a little. "I sure can." She said. "Ugh." Scout said.

"The Doctor." He said.

"Oh." She said looking at him. She blushed a little. "I sure can." She said. "Ugh." Scout said.
"Thank you again." She stood up. "I hope we can talk again soon, it was nice"

He pulled up the hologram of the light blue alien. "I am looking for someone resembling this. She may have landed in a ship."

"Thank you again." She stood up. "I hope we can talk again soon, it was nice"

He pulled up the hologram of the light blue alien. "I am looking for someone resembling this. She may have landed in a ship."
He smiled. "Of course."

"Hold on let me look." Miss Pauling pulled out a laptop. "Go to a place called Edgewood. There have been rumors of a blue alien there." She said. "Wait you aren't after her for anything bad right? Says here that she last seen helping people out of a burning building."

He smiled. "Of course."

"Hold on let me look." Miss Pauling pulled out a laptop. "Go to a place called Edgewood. There have been rumors of a blue alien there." She said. "Wait you aren't after her for anything bad right? Says here that she last seen helping people out of a burning building."
she walked out of the tardis. If the doctor found it in time, he would find an ice rose on the console.

"Zenonians and fire..those two do not mix.. As for why I'm after he i can not say but I will share some of my payment to you for the info." He said

she walked out of the tardis. If the doctor found it in time, he would find an ice rose on the console.

"Zenonians and fire..those two do not mix.. As for why I'm after he i can not say but I will share some of my payment to you for the info." He said
The Doctor picked it up. "Hm." He said. The TARDIS beeped. He looked at the monitor. "What?" A ship had landed in Skyrim. What was going on? He walked around the console and began to push buttons.

"Well she might be somewhere in Edgewood but that is a loooong way from here. Not even on this continent."

The Doctor picked it up. "Hm." He said. The TARDIS beeped. He looked at the monitor. "What?" A ship had landed in Skyrim. What was going on? He walked around the console and began to push buttons.

"Well she might be somewhere in Edgewood but that is a loooong way from here. Not even on this continent."
isanne turned back on her disguise and went back to Ben's

"this is why I have a ship." He answered.

isanne turned back on her disguise and went back to Ben's

"this is why I have a ship." He answered.
There was a whopping noise as the TARDIS disappeared.

The TARDIS appeared at the new arrivals ship in Skyrim. The Doctor got out. He recognized the ship. "Oh no."

The Doctor bumped into the ship. He took out the Sonic and pointed at whatever he bumped into apressed it down. (Is the ship is deadlocked no affect)

"Hey." Ben said as he kept playing.
it did nothing. Gravel looked at the mercs. "Are you coming with?"

"What are you doing?" She asked

it did nothing. Gravel looked at the mercs. "Are you coming with?"

"What are you doing?" She asked
The Doctor felt around the ship looking for a way in. "Nah we're getting paid to do stuff here. But we like ya. Look us up here if ya ever feel like doin' some work with us." Scout said.

"Cities quiet. So I'm playing video games." He said.

The Doctor felt around the ship looking for a way in. "Nah we're getting paid to do stuff here. But we like ya. Look us up here if ya ever feel like doin' some work with us." Scout said.

"Cities quiet. So I'm playing video games." He said.
"okay " he said. The ship was locked up tight.

"Oh okay" she sat down to watch.

Gravel un cloaked his ship and walked inside.

Isanne just watches
The Doctor saw the build of of the ship. "Oh no. No no." Gravel would hear.w whorping noise outside his ship.

"So Isanne." Ben said. "Tell me about your friends. Specifically Jackson dude seems like he's trying to forget something." Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back