• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"What is?" Cana asked

She nods"okay" she ran off. Red frowned. "Well I'm gonna see you around then." She disappeared in a flash of light
He looked at her. "I'm bleeding."

Echo Echo watched. "You... Be are really pissing me off with that disappearing act." He said as he changed back to normal.

Last edited:
He looked at her. "I'm bleeding."

Echo Echo watched. "You... Be are really pissing me off with that disappearing act." He said as he changed back to normal.
"Yeah don't you normally bleed?" She asked.

Sage was running back to Peter's

"Oh" she said.

Sage entered. "Why are you packing?"
He took out a knife and opened his palm. He sliced it open. Blood seeped from the wound. "Amazing."

"Well. As it turns out I graduated early. Guess having a higher than 4.0 GPA does that." He said. "So I thought we'd head to a particular version of a city called Gotham. In this version it's the early 90's. I sent in an application and got a job a CSI in training." He said.

He took out a knife and opened his palm. He sliced it open. Blood seeped from the wound. "Amazing."

"Well. As it turns out I graduated early. Guess having a higher than 4.0 GPA does that." He said. "So I thought we'd head to a particular version of a city called Gotham. In this version it's the early 90's. I sent in an application and got a job a CSI in training." He said.
Cana just watches.

"Oh.. Peter..Im sorry about your nose" she said

Cana just watches.

"Oh.. Peter..Im sorry about your nose" she said
"Oh that is quite a rather lot of blood." He said as he put pressure on the wound.

"It's alright. I know what's going on. I fought Venom. So you wanna come with me? I have stop at the guild anyway to ask if anyone wants to come."

"Oh that is quite a rather lot of blood." He said as he put pressure on the wound.

"It's alright. I know what's going on. I fought Venom. So you wanna come with me? I have stop at the guild anyway to ask if anyone wants to come."
"I'll get some bandages" cana said walking away.

"Sure" she nods

"I'll get some bandages" cana said walking away.

"Sure" she nods
As she left view and got 50 feet or so away the injuries healed themselves. "Interesting."

"Alright. We'll have to catch a plane to Fiore then we'll have to travel to a train station on foot. Trip should take about a week

As she left view and got 50 feet or so away the injuries healed themselves. "Interesting."

"Alright. We'll have to catch a plane to Fiore then we'll have to travel to a train station on foot. Trip should take about a week
Cana came back with bandages.

Sage nods. " okay"

Cana came back with bandages.

Sage nods. " okay"
His injuries were healed. "Cana darling would do me the pleasure?" He walked a few feet close and took the knife. He sliced his arm open with it. He moved back six feet. The arm healed. He looked up. "That is interesting. It's you darling. You're the difference.

"Or..." Ben said walking in. "I could hero. Get you there lickity split. Thinking of joining up with you guys anyway."

His injuries were healed. "Cana darling would do me the pleasure?" He walked a few feet close and took the knife. He sliced his arm open with it. He moved back six feet. The arm healed. He looked up. "That is interesting. It's you darling. You're the difference.

"Or..." Ben said walking in. "I could hero. Get you there lickity split. Thinking of joining up with you guys anyway."
"are you sure?" She said

"Yeah that works" she said

I have no idea " cana said

Sage held on tight.
Lucifer looked over as Jetray landed with the other. Two before turning back to normal. Gaster immediately hurried up to Ben. "How did you do that? Is it something to do with that watch? Let me see." He reached for the Omnitrix. Ben pulled his arm away. Back off weirdo. The Omnitrix beeped. "Several unknown DNA samples detected. Scanning. A yellow light shined on King Asgore, Papyrus, and Undyne unlocking three new forms.

Lucifer looked over as Jetray landed with the other. Two before turning back to normal. Gaster immediately hurried up to Ben. "How did you do that? Is it something to do with that watch? Let me see." He reached for the Omnitrix. Ben pulled his arm away. Back off weirdo. The Omnitrix beeped. "Several unknown DNA samples detected. Scanning. A yellow light shined on King Asgore, Papyrus, and Undyne unlocking three new forms.
" I see we missed something's" sage said.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back