• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Oh. Which one?" He asked.

Ben spun around slamming down on the Omnitrix not bothering to check what he turned into. "QUILLSHOT!" He looked like Quill.
"San's " she said

"Oh you can turn into demons how fun." The demon Sage smirked summoning a dog like demon. She walked towards Sage. "Hmm now what's going on with you.." Sage frowned. "Stay away"

"San's " she said

"Oh you can turn into demons how fun." The demon Sage smirked summoning a dog like demon. She walked towards Sage. "Hmm now what's going on with you.." Sage frowned. "Stay away"
"Ah the one who tells the jokes." He said.

He looked at Sage. "Maybe. Omnitrix you always pick the right aliens. I'm trusting you." He tapped the dial and transformed. "Echo Echo!"

"Ah the one who tells the jokes." He said.

He looked at Sage. "Maybe. Omnitrix you always pick the right aliens. I'm trusting you." He tapped the dial and transformed. "Echo Echo!"
"Yeah" she nods

Sage tried to run but demon Sage created vines pulling her to the ground. "Don't run, let's play" the demon dog went at Echo.

"Yeah" she nods

Sage tried to run but demon Sage created vines pulling her to the ground. "Don't run, let's play" the demon dog went at Echo.
"I must speak to him later. Gaster was supposed to stay in the void."

Echo Echo screamed. He hit the dog. "Give in. Give in. You can stop this just use my power."

"I must speak to him later. Gaster was supposed to stay in the void."

Echo Echo screamed. He hit the dog. "Give in. Give in. You can stop this just use my power."
"he was?" She asked

The dog whimpered. Sage sent a fire ball at the vines. "Get away from me Red." (Gonna call demon sage this to make it easier.) Red laughed. "No. Your friend killed my master, you're gonna pay then I'll get your demons " Sage looked scared as she looked at her evil self. Whether it be from the stress or having a harder time fighting the ever grossing blood lust she gave in. "I..can't fight it any more...."

"he was?" She asked

The dog whimpered. Sage sent a fire ball at the vines. "Get away from me Red." (Gonna call demon sage this to make it easier.) Red laughed. "No. Your friend killed my master, you're gonna pay then I'll get your demons " Sage looked scared as she looked at her evil self. Whether it be from the stress or having a harder time fighting the ever grossing blood lust she gave in. "I..can't fight it any more...."
"Well a man who takes pleasure in knowing absolutely everyone ng is giving nothing to study for eternity."

Echo Echo looked at her. "Sage?" He asked. He looked at red and screamed at her too.

"Well a man who takes pleasure in knowing absolutely everyone ng is giving nothing to study for eternity."

Echo Echo looked at her. "Sage?" He asked. He looked at red and screamed at her too.
cana nods.

Red made a shield in front of her. Sage gave into the symbiote

" you did?" She said

"Now this is good" red smirked seeing the symbiote wrap around Sage.
"Those who would abuse their own children I have no mercy or compassion for." Lucifer said. "No matter their reasons. As far as children are concerned I deal in absolutes."

Sage?" Echo Echo said.

"Those who would abuse their own children I have no mercy or compassion for." Lucifer said. "No matter their reasons. As far as children are concerned I deal in absolutes."

Sage?" Echo Echo said.
Cana nods.

Sage unleashed a loud roar.

Cana watched.

She got pushed back and threw a fireball at him. Red decided to watch. "Want me to take care of her?"
Gaster looked at him. A furious look appeared on his facr "You." Lucifer smirked. "Try all you want Gaster. You know that I'm immortal-" he was hit in the shoulder with a bone pinning him to the wall. "Hundreds of years in the place... Alone. Bored. SURROUNDED BY NOTHING!"

Echo Echo kept yelling. Sage noticed it was affecting the Symbiote's bond to her. Echo Echo was hit by the fireball. He looked at Red. "Touch her and your dead."

Gaster looked at him. A furious look appeared on his facr "You." Lucifer smirked. "Try all you want Gaster. You know that I'm immortal-" he was hit in the shoulder with a bone pinning him to the wall. "Hundreds of years in the place... Alone. Bored. SURROUNDED BY NOTHING!"

Echo Echo kept yelling. Sage noticed it was affecting the Symbiote's bond to her. Echo Echo was hit by the fireball. He looked at Red. "Touch her and your dead."
"From what I seen you deserved it." Cana said.

Sage noticed how the bond was affected. Red laughed. "You're no fun. I wanna see if my other self could cause some damage. I'm sure whatever that thing is would like to play"

"From what I seen you deserved it." Cana said.

Sage noticed how the bond was affected. Red laughed. "You're no fun. I wanna see if my other self could cause some damage. I'm sure whatever that thing is would like to play"
"You have no idea what my circumstances were. What I was trying to accomplish. You think I die die a little inside every time I hurt them!?"

Echo Echo kept screaming he noticed the symbiote coming off her. It saw Red. It jumped off of Sage and land on her.

"You have no idea what my circumstances were. What I was trying to accomplish. You think I die die a little inside every time I hurt them!?"

Echo Echo kept screaming he noticed the symbiote coming off her. It saw Red. It jumped off of Sage and land on her.
"You didnt show it, a real parent wouldn't hurt their children." Cana said

Sage stumbled a bit when the symbiote came off. Red smirked. "Hello there."

"You didnt show it, a real parent wouldn't hurt their children." Cana said

Sage stumbled a bit when the symbiote came off. Red smirked. "Hello there."
"I was trying to keep his majesty from destroying himself I didn't have the option!" Gaster said. The king looked shocked. "Gaster... I remember now... I-is this true." He asked. "I did for you your majesty. You were destroying yourself going after humans like that-" "And those were my sins to bear." Asgore said walking up to him. "Gaster I am disappointed. I thought that you would be better than I was."

"I was trying to keep his majesty from destroying himself I didn't have the option!" Gaster said. The king looked shocked. "Gaster... I remember now... I-is this true." He asked. "I did for you your majesty. You were destroying yourself going after humans like that-" "And those were my sins to bear." Asgore said walking up to him. "Gaster I am disappointed. I thought that you would be better than I was."
cana listened.

Lucifer was dropped. He checked his shoulder. His shoulder was bleeding. "Interesting."

Echo Echo looked at Sage. "Get out of here."
"What is?" Cana asked

She nods"okay" she ran off. Red frowned. "Well I'm gonna see you around then." She disappeared in a flash of light

Users who are viewing this thread

Back