• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"OK what should I do then?" She asked

Lucy hugged him back. "I missed you too. Oh he is?"
"Here." He gave her quick run down of how the phone worked and the computer. "See if you can find any jobs you think you'll be able to do."

"Yeah. They're going to fight soon." Link said.

"Here." He gave her quick run down of how the phone worked and the computer. "See if you can find any jobs you think you'll be able to do."

"Yeah. They're going to fight soon." Link said.
"Ones that don't require magic?" She said

"Let's go watch" she said

"Ones that don't require magic?" She said

"Let's go watch" she said
"Yeah. " He said. "I'll help."

The members had already gathered around the two. Natsu stood across from Sans who looked to be laid back as ever. Sans sighed. "Alright. The match between Sans and Natsu will now begin." Mira said.

"Alright I'm all fired up now! Let's go-" "i give." Sans said. Natsu stopped. "What?" "i give up. you win, great job buddy." Sans said

"No! You accepted! No backing down now!" Natsu refused and charged at Sans anyway throwing a flaming fist. Said fist hit the air. "Where did he go?" Natsu asked.

"what? did you think i was just gonna stand there?" Sans asked from behind him.

"rule number one. if you can't take a hit. don't get hit." He said. Natsu roared and tried to put pressure. A left jab. Then a right jab. Then a right hook and an uppercut.

Sans had his eyes closed as he side stepped the jabs. Ducked the right hook. And slid out of the uppercut. "alright. my go." He held out his left hand and his left eye turned blue. His right eye still had it's pupil. He wasn't angry. This was all in good fun.

Natsu ran at him before seeing his own soul appear. It was orange. "bravery... makes sense." Sans said. He snapped his finger bones and the soul turned blue.

"Wow he's really fighting." Link said.

"FIGHTING? THIS IS RATHER TAME FOR SANS ALL HE'S DONE SO FAR IS DODGE AND TURN HIS OPPONENT BLUE." Papyrus said.

"Yeah. " He said. "I'll help."

The members had already gathered around the two. Natsu stood across from Sans who looked to be laid back as ever. Sans sighed. "Alright. The match between Sans and Natsu will now begin." Mira said.

"Alright I'm all fired up now! Let's go-" "i give." Sans said. Natsu stopped. "What?" "i give up. you win, great job buddy." Sans said

"No! You accepted! No backing down now!" Natsu refused and charged at Sans anyway throwing a flaming fist. Said fist hit the air. "Where did he go?" Natsu asked.

"what? did you think i was just gonna stand there?" Sans asked from behind him.

"rule number one. if you can't take a hit. don't get hit." He said. Natsu roared and tried to put pressure. A left jab. Then a right jab. Then a right hook and an uppercut.

Sans had his eyes closed as he side stepped the jabs. Ducked the right hook. And slid out of the uppercut. "alright. my go." He held out his left hand and his left eye turned blue. His right eye still had it's pupil. He wasn't angry. This was all in good fun.

Natsu ran at him before seeing his own soul appear. It was orange. "bravery... makes sense." Sans said. He snapped his finger bones and the soul turned blue.

"Wow he's really fighting." Link said.

"FIGHTING? THIS IS RATHER TAME FOR SANS ALL HE'S DONE SO FAR IS DODGE AND TURN HIS OPPONENT BLUE." Papyrus said.
Sage nods. "Okay"

"Every one has their own way of fighting" Lucy said

Sage nods. "Okay"

"Every one has their own way of fighting" Lucy said
Peter helped her look at job openings.

Sans lfted Natsu up and dropped him on the river. He turned to walk back when Natsu jumped out blew fire. Sans dodged and turned back to Natsu. "guess i can't afford to not take this seriously."

Peter helped her look at job openings.

Sans lfted Natsu up and dropped him on the river. He turned to walk back when Natsu jumped out blew fire. Sans dodged and turned back to Natsu. "guess i can't afford to not take this seriously."
"Hmm.." She said looking.

Lucy watched

""Alright. Maybe I could teach you photography." Peter said.

Sans lifted his arms a line of bones appeared flying to Natsu. Sans didn't let uo throwing bones and patterns forcing Natsu to dodge.
"Isn't it just pointing the camera and taking a picture." She said

She kept watching

"OK" she nods.

Lucy kept watching.
Peter grabbed his camera. "Jamison's calling. We should head to the daily bugle."

Sans kept the pressure on Natsu. Just as looked as though he was going to deliver the final blow he stopped. "i'm tired now." Sans said

Peter grabbed his camera. "Jamison's calling. We should head to the daily bugle."

Sans kept the pressure on Natsu. Just as looked as though he was going to deliver the final blow he stopped. "i'm tired now." Sans said
Lead the way" sage said before using her magic to change into jeans and a T-shirt.

"Guess its over than" she said

Lead the way" sage said before using her magic to change into jeans and a T-shirt.

"Guess its over than" she said
Peter looked at her. "We'll need to buy you some clothes too. And a camera." He said taking his key and locking the door as they left

Sans walked off leaving Natsu there bruised and obviously beat.

Peter looked at her. "We'll need to buy you some clothes too. And a camera." He said taking his key and locking the door as they left

Sans walked off leaving Natsu there bruised and obviously beat.
Sage nods. "Okay another thing to add to the list"

Lucy walked over and offered natsu a hand

Natsu looked down. "Sorry." He said. "it's fine. it was another problem gaster was working on before he disappeared. anyway he says that the overflow of raw magic energy here gives him more to work up a solution."
"Who's gaster?" Lucy said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back