• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
It didn't take much water, the stone In the pit around them changed into clay.Quill smiles. " good we should be able to rebuild her missing parts." Skor set Mudd down but they heard a crack as her body continued to break. Quill frowned but got to work. He tried to make a leg but when he did, it didnt match the intact one.

"Let's go chat with them." Sage seeing a group of people that look like a search party
"Try matching them Quill." Lucifer jabbed. He didn't seem too worried. At least not outwardly.

"Heyo." Peter said raising and arm. "We're from the Fairy Tail guild." He lifted his shirt exposing his chest where the red and blue symbol was. "Here for the job."

"Try matching them Quill." Lucifer jabbed. He didn't seem too worried. At least not outwardly.

"Heyo." Peter said raising and arm. "We're from the Fairy Tail guild." He lifted his shirt exposing his chest where the red and blue symbol was. "Here for the job."
"I am. I never done this before. " quill said. Skor was filling in the cracks, he knew he probably could make the bigger pieces they would need. "Mudd you still with us?" There was no response

"Oh that's wonderful! More and more children are going missing. " an old woman said. Sage nods listening. "How many have gone missing?" "Six " someone spoke up

"I am. I never done this before. " quill said. Skor was filling in the cracks, he knew he probably could make the bigger pieces they would need. "Mudd you still with us?" There was no response

"Oh that's wonderful! More and more children are going missing. " an old woman said. Sage nods listening. "How many have gone missing?" "Six " someone spoke up
"Hey Mudd." Lucifer said kneeling. "You're not done yet are you? Leaving us high and dry like this would be very rude. I'm not ready to relieve you of duty."

"Six? How long ago did this start?" Peter asked.

"Hey Mudd." Lucifer said kneeling. "You're not done yet are you? Leaving us high and dry like this would be very rude. I'm not ready to relieve you of duty."

"Six? How long ago did this start?" Peter asked.
"your Highness... " Mudd said softly, eyes opening a little. Quill kept working on remaking parts as fast as possible while still trying tone symmetrical.

"Four days ago. We been searching high and low and can't find those kids." Someone spoke. Sage nods. "Your request said you believe the monsters of the forest took them. " the group nods. "On the first night I saw a hairy creature pull little Donny in"

"your Highness... " Mudd said softly, eyes opening a little. Quill kept working on remaking parts as fast as possible while still trying tone symmetrical.

"Four days ago. We been searching high and low and can't find those kids." Someone spoke. Sage nods. "Your request said you believe the monsters of the forest took them. " the group nods. "On the first night I saw a hairy creature pull little Donny in"
"That's if. Fight on."

"Can you describe the hairy creature. You know besides the hairy part?"

"That's if. Fight on."

"Can you describe the hairy creature. You know besides the hairy part?"
After awhile Quill finished. Mudd's eyes were open a little still. Her body looked close to how it use to be. All that was needed now is to wait for her body to dry. Skor looked at Quill. "How do you know she will be okay when it dries?" Quill shrugs. Mudd groans."need....time.. Rest..."

"It was big" some one said.

After awhile Quill finished. Mudd's eyes were open a little still. Her body looked close to how it use to be. All that was needed now is to wait for her body to dry. Skor looked at Quill. "How do you know she will be okay when it dries?" Quill shrugs. Mudd groans."need....time.. Rest..."

"It was big" some one said.
"Alright." Peter said. "We'll keep an eye out."

Lucy!" Natsu rushed down the stairs. "There's something wrong with Link. He won't stop shaking!"

The group nods before going to search the forest again.

"What!" Lucy jumped up and races upstairs
"So what now?" Peter asked.

Link was on his bed shaking uncontrollably. He he tossed and turned she notice a shard of... Something in the back of his neck.

"So what now?" Peter asked.

Link was on his bed shaking uncontrollably. He he tossed and turned she notice a shard of... Something in the back of his neck.
"We could check the forest for clues" she said

Lucy sees the shard and pulls it out

Sage heads to the forest.

"What is this.." She said confused
Peter followed her.

The glow disappeared and the shard disintegrated. Link stopped scream and his body became still. He was back sleeping peacefully. But this time he did something he hadn't done since going into the coma. He rolled around in his sleep. As if he was just... Normally asleep.

(This is me being a worrywart but sometimes it feels like you're only still here as not to hurt my feelings. Just want you to know that if you aren't enjoying the thread you're free to just be done with it if ya want to)

Peter followed her.

The glow disappeared and the shard disintegrated. Link stopped scream and his body became still. He was back sleeping peacefully. But this time he did something he hadn't done since going into the coma. He rolled around in his sleep. As if he was just... Normally asleep.
Sage looks around,she noticed a bunch of tracks, both monster and human. "Why would monsters take kids."

Lucy sighs in relief

(This is me being a worrywart but sometimes it feels like you're only still here as not to hurt my feelings. Just want you to know that if you aren't enjoying the thread you're free to just be done with it if ya want to)
(Wait what? I Love this thread!)

Peter climbed up the tree.

Link nodded. "Yeah." He lost his balance momentarily.
Sage gets into the tree house. She looks around. "Looks like the kids were here often. " there was a few pieces of fresh fruit on the floor. The walls had pictures of local monsters.

Link sit down. I'll get you some food" Lucy said

Sage gets into the tree house. She looks around. "Looks like the kids were here often. " there was a few pieces of fresh fruit on the floor. The walls had pictures of local monsters.

Link sit down. I'll get you some food" Lucy said
"These are fresh." Peter said picking up an apple. "Someone was here recently to drop this off."

Link sat down.

"These are fresh." Peter said picking up an apple. "Someone was here recently to drop this off."

Link sat down.
Sage laughed. "Its like the kids have a local monster watching club." She picked up a picture of a girl in green next to one of the monsters.

Lucy brought him some food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back