• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Peter went to see if Mudd was okay.
Mudd was in pieces, chunks of her body was just smashed like her leg and stomach while the rest was filled with cracks. Sage was crying. "Come on Mudd, use your mud. Fix yourself." Mudd tried to smile. "I can't.". Sage frowned and shouted " Skor! Quill! Help!" The demons appeared looking ready to fight but their expressions changed quickly.

Mudd was in pieces, chunks of her body was just smashed like her leg and stomach while the rest was filled with cracks. Sage was crying. "Come on Mudd, use your mud. Fix yourself." Mudd tried to smile. "I can't.". Sage frowned and shouted " Skor! Quill! Help!" The demons appeared looking ready to fight but their expressions changed quickly.
Peter watched unable to do anything.

Peter watched unable to do anything.
"Mudd.." Skor said. Sage looked at them. "Help her.. Please you guys care about her, I care about her. I even seen Lucifer care..." Quill sighs. "We can try..but Golem demons were never made to fight, Mudd was just a special case. These injuries..." Sage frowned. "Please she got hurt because she pushed me out of the way.." Mudd slowly was closing her eyes.

"Mudd.." Skor said. Sage looked at them. "Help her.. Please you guys care about her, I care about her. I even seen Lucifer care..." Quill sighs. "We can try..but Golem demons were never made to fight, Mudd was just a special case. These injuries..." Sage frowned. "Please she got hurt because she pushed me out of the way.." Mudd slowly was closing her eyes.
"Hey no clocking out Mudd." Peter said. "You aren't done yet,"

Quill picked up the shards. He looked at Sage who was crying. "You shouldn't summon any of us for awhile. We will let you know." Sage nods making the portal appear.x
Peter put his arm around her. "It's okay. She'll be okay,"

Lucifer was sitting on his throne.

Peter put his arm around her. "It's okay. She'll be okay,"

Lucifer was sitting on his throne.
"She better..." Sage said wiping away her tears. " we got a job to do."

As soon as they got through the portal, it didn't take long for word to get back to him. Skor looked at Quill. "She's getting cold...colder than normal.." Quill frowns. "I know. "

"She better..." Sage said wiping away her tears. " we got a job to do."

As soon as they got through the portal, it didn't take long for word to get back to him. Skor looked at Quill. "She's getting cold...colder than normal.." Quill frowns. "I know. "
Peter nodded.

Lucifer ran to them. "There must be something I can do."

Peter followed her.

Lucifer waited.
"This wouldn't have happened if something didn't make that elemental grow." She muttered.

"Come on Mudd say something. " Skor said. Mudd still had her eyes clothes. "Pit.." Quill smiled. "Thanks Mudd, the pit. I forgot all about that place." Quill took off runningh. Skor frowned as he was trying to follow without breaking Mudd more. "Hey wait up,"

"This wouldn't have happened if something didn't make that elemental grow." She muttered.

"Come on Mudd say something. " Skor said. Mudd still had her eyes clothes. "Pit.." Quill smiled. "Thanks Mudd, the pit. I forgot all about that place." Quill took off runningh. Skor frowned as he was trying to follow without breaking Mudd more. "Hey wait up,"
Lucifer followed.

Peter nodded. "I know. Something weird's going on."

Lucifer made it rain in hell.

Peter was back in his T-shirt and Jeans
It didn't take much water, the stone In the pit around them changed into clay.Quill smiles. " good we should be able to rebuild her missing parts." Skor set Mudd down but they heard a crack as her body continued to break. Quill frowned but got to work. He tried to make a leg but when he did, it didnt match the intact one.

"Let's go chat with them." Sage seeing a group of people that look like a search party

Users who are viewing this thread

Back