• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple RP Ideas

Which one?

• Fantasy Vikings

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Arraigned Marriage

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • High Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Cops and Demons

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's genetics man. How your muscle tone distributed, how your weight distributes across your body, all that. For ex. My weight goes straight to my thighs and ass. So I end up thicc against my will lol.

The amount of time I've been catcalled or confused for a woman from behind? Especially while wearing scrubs or sweatpants? It's fucking hilarious man. Cuz I turn around like "Are you talking to me??" And the looks on their faces hahahaha. Ahhh it's great man
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif

Ladies and gentlemen can you believe it! just when you though AM was going to win by a landslide CaD began picking up the pace! AM and CaD are neck and neck but AM is ahead by only a digit! and....Wait...whats this! FV and HFZA are coming from behind! CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS! they still have some distance to make up but they are showing AM and CaD WE ARE HERE!

what a nail biter! a foot tapper! A ABSOLUTE FIRE OF A POLL!

Ladies and gentlemen can you believe it! just when you though AM was going to win by a landslide CaD began picking up the pace! AM and CaD are neck and neck but AM is ahead by only a digit! and....Wait...whats this! FV and HFZA are coming from behind! CAN YOU BELEIVE THIS! they still have some distance to make up but they are showing AM and CaD WE ARE HERE!

There can only be one. Victory or death.
Slava Arranged Marriagi! 🇺🇦

Accurate summary, my co-host Mango. An absolutely riveting race to the top.

FMwlLso.png

VOTING CLOSES IN 2 DAYS! Rally your supporters, guys gals and other pals, it's time for the final push!

While the battle for first is still raging on between AM and CaD it looks like HFZA and FV are still at a stalemate as they round turn number 4 and...OH MY GOD HFZA has made a move! completely cutting off FV mid turn and causing FV to spin out into the grass! Getting some good distance from FV as they struggle to get back on the track and back in this race! But HFZA, after making such a amazing move, now has AM and CaD within their sights just one more push and this, what was believed to be only a two man race will turn to a three!!

I tell you what Panda, in all my years of commentating Poll Racing, I have never seen such amazing, spectacular, nail biting, edge of your seat action like this! Only to be found on RPN.

While the battle for first is still raging on between AM and CaD it looks like HFZA and FV are still at a stalemate as they round turn number 4 and...OH MY GOD HFZA has made a move! completely cutting off FV mid turn and causing FV to spin out into the grass! Getting some good distance from FV as they struggle to get back on the track and back in this race! But HFZA, after making such a amazing move, now has AM and CaD within their sights just one more push and this, what was believed to be only a two man race will turn to a three!!

I tell you what Panda, in all my years of commentating Poll Racing, I have never seen such amazing, spectacular, nail biting, edge of your seat action like this! Only to be found on RPN.
I expect nothing less from a veteran racer. I've seen them dominate the poll of '08, but they've been looking for another dominant performance ever since. One thing is for certain, they will not go quietly into the night.

THEY HAVE RECOVERED FROM THEIR SPIN OUT AND ARE NOW HOT ON THE HEELS OF THEIR OVERTAKER! THEY WILL CLAW THEIR WAY BACK IF THEY HAVE TO! FROM LAST TO FIRST IS THE FAIRY TALE STORY TRUE!?

With a little under 22 hours left our racers are now firmly on the golden road. The leader is just a nose ahead with third and fourth hardly a length behind them. This will be a close race here, Mango, and you can bet your bottom dollar they're going to give it their all out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back