• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple RP Ideas

Which one?

• Fantasy Vikings

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Arraigned Marriage

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • High Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Cops and Demons

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've noticed that men dont have to do much to get good cake, us women have to do all this weird shit to get cake LOL
It's genetics man. How your muscle tone distributed, how your weight distributes across your body, all that. For ex. My weight goes straight to my thighs and ass. So I end up thicc against my will lol.

The amount of time I've been catcalled or confused for a woman from behind? Especially while wearing scrubs or sweatpants? It's fucking hilarious man. Cuz I turn around like "Are you talking to me??" And the looks on their faces hahahaha. Ahhh it's great man

It's genetics man. How your muscle tone distributed, how your weight distributes across your body, all that. For ex. My weight goes straight to my thighs and ass. So I end up thicc against my will lol.

The amount of time I've been catcalled or confused for a woman from behind? Especially while wearing scrubs or sweatpants? It's fucking hilarious man. Cuz I turn around like "Are you talking to me??" And the looks on their faces hahahaha. Ahhh it's great man
LMFAO at least you attract the guys too 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back