• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Multiple Partners, Genres) Looking for dedicate roleplayers.

Congenial Organism

? The Architect ✍️
Just in the past month 4 roleplays have all died before they really got started due to ghosting. If you don't think you'll have the energy, time, or are just plain 'iffy' about picking up a longterm roleplay partner... this thread is not for you.

I am looking for people who are interested in developing a partnership that can evolve into a roleplay relation with a lot of synergy. I understand it's impossible to tell that at the start however I am more looking for people interested in these themes:

Futuristic (Cyberpunk is a fav of mine)
Surreal/Modern Surreal
Fantasy/Modern Fantasy/Realistic Fantasy

The only requirements I have for a roleplay partner is the following:

I don't do strictly romance, I can roleplay romantically but that needs to be a side focus not a primary. I don't enjoy writing romance at length with anyone but my own real life partner as it feels disingenuous.

You must be able to post at least once a day.

Should go without saying but just let me know if you're running out of momentum or are unsure about the future of our roleplay partnership.

Life happens I get that, but please try to be considerate to myself and other roleplayers that may be in the RP. If you have to leave for a while just try to keep us in mind and let us know that you're still around or not around - it's really quite fine.

Last edited:
Haiz, sorry for not being able to provide you with what you are looking for, am a little disappointed in myself... but yeah, once again, I wish you luck mah friend! Only thing is that you'll have to be a little extra patient on your journey.
I personally had a lot of fun with rping on the site, I am lucky enough to find the few rps that felt 'long-lasting' even when they are not, I really hope that you'll get to experience rping the way you want too, that's why I keep showing up!

As for now all I can do is to help ya to do a little bumpity-bump.

BUMP...... well, technically it's BUYP in this case.
Good luck and have a nice day, sir! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back