• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MultiPara/Novlla- Literate & friendly iso partner FxM

RavishedPsyche

Fantasy Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me:
Name: I go by Ravi.
Pronouns: she/her
Time Zone: Eastern standard time

Years rping: Many.
Types of rp: Multi paragraph or novella.
Length of posts: 5 to 30 paragraphs, I am happy to adjust to my partner, as long as the story is compelling.
Role notes: I can play either gender, though have preferences at different times.
Current genres of interest (number of * denotes how much interest)

-Fantasy
  • Supernatural bonds (soulmates/curses/etc)*******
  • Lycanthropes ******
  • Fae****
  • Demons****
  • Angels***
  • Elves***
  • Vampires***
-Anime/Manga
  • isekai anything (the whole genre)*****
  • Jujutsu Kaisen ****
  • The ancient magus bride***
  • Demon Slayer **
  • Sword art online **
  • Naruto *

Current ideas- more coming soon
These are just ideas, bring your own/work with mine/etc

Who I play: The Lycan Queen/King
One of the last Lycans in the shifter community. Wolves are less wolf and more human nowadays. Be it that they have lost their wolf voice all together (the inner persona that takes over when in wolf form) or just have acclimated too much into human society.

Lycans are the wolves that are still very much believers of the old ways, but more importantly are larger/stronger/ more in tune with their wolves. Those born this way are rare and my character is such a case. She/he (whichever you prefer) needs a mate and that’s where your character comes in. Either they hope to find a chosen mate or are surprised to find a soul mate, something is needed to happen to keep the wolf from going mad. Circumstances have made their wolf a little too agitated and a mate is important in many ways. Mostly the idea that if they can’t get a soul mate, a chosen mate who can give them an heir would calm them and keep them in check.

Who you play: Your character could be a similar leader or just someone who happened to be volunteered for the job. They could be arranged or met by chance. I think my favorite idea is that my character comes to meet someone else and finds her Goddess given mate by chance. Their personalities may clash but unlike with real life, character drama is good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back