• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SadShinobi

You're laughing too much!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Sad/Shino. I've posted onto the site before but encountered a lot of personal issues IRL so a lot of my old rps are DEAD. If we had something going that you want rekindled, DM ME.​

Will not play Bakugou. Don't hate him. Just tired of playing him. Stop asking, I am begging.
ABOUT ME

• I'm over 20. I want my partners to be over 18.
  • I don't have many triggers that would actually come up in RP so I'm okay with slightly darker topics. (Must stay within site guidelines of course.)
  • I've been at this for...probably over ten years now.​
  • I'm looking for at least 1 to 2 paragraphs. I can't do one-liners. I usually write 4+ Paragraphs but I'm not always looking for something that intensive.​
  • OC friendly. For certain Fandoms, I will only play OCs against OCs.​
  • I DO NOT DOUBLE. I don't mind playing a canon character against your OC but I REFUSE to double. It's exhausting keeping track of that many threads with one person and kills my motivation.
  • I like OOC Chatter but it is not required. Do you want to plot out a story with me and then only interact in the form of writing the story? That is perfectly fine with me.​
  • I don't have any genders I play more than others when it comes to canon characters, I play all pretty equally. My OCS are usually female. (A few exceptions.)​
  • The pairing type doesn't matter. I'm All/All. I might have specific character pairings I don't want to do but I'll list those.​
  • I'm more active at night.​

DM ME! DM ME!
I will RP on the PM system on here, a public thread if you want it to be visible to others, EMAIL, Google docs, Etc. I don't use discord for RP anymore. The character limit is too restraining sometimes.
If you've read everything make sure to tell me what your favorite animal is.

FANDOMS
Fairytail (Very interested)
OC x OC ONLY. I like the universe it's set in and think the magic system is neat but I'm not a fan of playing the canon characters for this one. I have plenty of plot ideas for us and will happily share them with you.
Naruto (Interested)
CANONxOC, CANONxCANON, OCxOC. I've been in the Naruto fanbase for an awfully long time and while I don't mind doing things that stick close to canon, I prefer AUs, even if they're set in the same setting. I can play a lot of the canon characters. The only characters I don't want to play are the Hokages (Excluding Naruto and Kakashi.) I love to see people's OCS for this series and am totally fine with you asking if you can use your oc. I have a couple of OCS of my own for this one and if you're interested in OCxOC, I'll share them with you. WON'T DO: NaruHina (Nothing against y'all that like it, it's just not my thing)
Homestuck (Interested)
CANONxOC, CANONxCANON, OCxOC. I do not do Homestuck^2. I haven't read it. I haven't read the epilogue. I don't plan to read it. Homestuck ended in 2016 and I don't have the energy to keep up with the new one. I was active in the fanbase when it was new and haven't kept up with it after circa 2016. I don't have any OCS for this on hand but I have plenty of ideas for them if you want to go a potential fan session route or something set in the universe. (For OCx OC) I play a lot of the canons so I'll list the ones I won't write. - Vriska (People are weird about her.) - Calliope/Calliborn (Not good at writing these two) Love doing AUS for this stuff. AUS was the lifeblood of the fanbase when it was at its height and it's still one of the most fun things to partake in.
MHA (Interested)
CANONxOC, CANONxCANON, OCxOC. Will not play Bakugou. Don't hate him. Just tired of playing him. I would kill to play Sero. (Villain or Vigilante AU Sero....my beloved...) I don't mind playing any other characters from this series - in general, I enjoy the setting/Universe.
SOUL EATER (So Interested it isn't even funny)
CANONxOC, CANONxCANON, OCxOC. I'm....begging. Soul Eater has been dying for years but it was the first fanbase I ever roleplayed in. It holds a special place in my heart. I can play any character. I would adore something OC-centric, where we have our focus set in the same world with their own missions/villains to defeat. Please.
Pokemon LEGENDS ARCEUS (Interested)
OC x OC ONLY. I'm only looking for something set in this time period of pokemon. We could have it set in a different region but I like the idea of it being set at around the start of people and pokemon working together. The exploration of it all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back