• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom multifandom rp

leif

Hello!!

I'm looking to do some roleplays

I've been roleplaying ever since I was in middle school and I'm 21 years old now, but I am somewhat new to this site. I've had this account for a little while now, but still getting used to how this site works cause I wasn't on it a lot before.

Below I've listed the fandoms that I roleplay, my roleplays are generally oc x canon and yes I am open to doubling up. The canon character I'll want you to play for me will be my love interest so I do prefer some sort of romance storyline, but I also like a lot of drama within that.

(Also pretty much all of mine are enemies to lovers situations)

<3 means craving right now
Fandoms:

MCU <3
-Who I'll want you to play: Loki Laufeyson or Tony Stark
Glee
-Who I'll want you to play: Jesse St James

H20: Just Add Water <3 <3 <3
-Who I'll want you to play: Zane Bennett

Rise of the Guardians
-Who I'll want you to play: Pitch Black

Harry Potter
-Who I'll want you to play: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, or Hermione Granger

Descendants <3
-Who I'll want you to play: Harry Hook, Uma, Mal, or Evie

If you want to RP something that isn't here, just ask me if I'm familiar with it. It's possible I forgot some things

Last edited:
Hi :)

I’d definitely be game to play Tony or Harry Hook for you :) whichever you’re craving more :)

i have plots for Bucky/Steve or Loki for MCU or for Carlos de Vil :)

Hi :)

I’d definitely be game to play Tony or Harry Hook for you :) whichever you’re craving more :)

i have plots for Bucky/Steve or Loki for MCU or for Carlos de Vil :)
Hey! Honestly I've been craving MCU roleplays lately, but I've never tried Descendants so I'm kind of torn right now

So if you have a preference between the two I'm honestly good with either, if not I might just use a random selector to choose loll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back