• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| π™ΏπšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
YOU SHOULD BE! Rosalina and Dark Pit look really cute!
Wings are tricky, so kudos to you, they look very well done!
aND YES LETS GOOOOOO
I really want to do art of this now istfg
Tysm!!!
And if you do, I can't wait to see it, I bet you'll blow my work out of the water lol

It would be a bad idea to be dropped in the ocean for any devil fruit user cause of the moving sea water makes their bodies weak and heavy like a hammer. Imagine someone finding Ace’s body washed up ashore. Hehe.. really grim.

It would be a bad idea to be dropped in the ocean for any devil fruit user cause of the moving sea water makes their bodies weak and heavy like a hammer. Imagine someone finding Ace’s body washed up ashore. Hehe.. really grim.
Why does that sound funny yet dark at the same time?

Why does that sound funny yet dark at the same time?
Cuz my boy Luffy has been through that a lot XDD sometimes no fault of his own. Most of it’s his own doing. Oh yeah if shackles are made of sea stone prism it weakens them. That is if it’s pre time skip.

Cuz my boy Luffy has been through that a lot XDD sometimes no fault of his own. Most of it’s his own doing. Oh yeah if shackles are made of sea stone prism it weakens them. That is if it’s pre time skip.
Oh boy.

Oh man Envy would be confused and swim I’m just imagining everyone sees them in their ass crocodile form swimming ashore. Idk why it makes me laugh.

Daisuke: is that a ludroth?! I should kill it! :D
Noo!! XD -chomp- I’d die if at some crocodile! Envy gets into a kaiju fight with another creature their size. Insanity but hilarious shenanigans

Noo!! XD -chomp- I’d die if at some crocodile! Envy gets into a kaiju fight with another creature their size. Insanity but hilarious shenanigans
Bold of you to assume Daisuke would get chomped so easily lol
But yeah, an envy kaiju fight would be scary.

Oh man Envy would be confused and swim I’m just imagining everyone sees them in their ass crocodile form swimming ashore. Idk why it makes me laugh.
Yang: Is that grimm?
A.I.R.A: Or a giant deformed croc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back