• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★multifandom oc x canon search thread★

scarletwitxh

cowabummer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
cute!!.gif

about me
hey y'all! my name is mo. pronouns are she/they and i'm 21+. i'm a full time college student and work full time, so forgive me if it takes a little bit to reply. my responses are long enough to keep the rp going with some fun details added in, usually, but quality is better than quantity. my grammar and spelling is pretty good (despite my lowercase for aesthetic ooc).

about you
please be 18+. be able to help push the rp along. quality over quantity (but if you have a knack for making descriptive posts, please, be my guest!).

fandoms i'm interested in
the more stars, the more interested i am in rping it
preferred is emphasized

attack on titan

(caught up on anime and manga)
who i want to play against: levi ackerman, jean kirstein
who i can play: eren jaeger, mikasa ackerman, jean kirstein, annie leonhart, ymir, historia reiss, erwin smith, hanji zoe, (ask if you don't see someone you'd prefer!)

★★ bnha
(fully caught up both manga and anime/movies)
who i want to play against: katsuki bakugo, shota aizawa, tamaki amajiki
who i can play: anyone from class 1-a, mirio togata, nejire hado, nemuri kayama, tamaki amajiki, rumi usagiyama, taishiro toyomitsu, shota aizawa, himiko toga, toshinori yagi, hitoshi shinso, rody soul, (ask if you don't see someone you'd prefer!)

★★★ mcu
(fully caught up on shows and movies)
who i want to play against: college-aged peter parker, wanda maximoff
who i can play: bucky barnes, stephen strange, peter quill, tony stark, steve rogers, natasha romanoff, xu shang-chi, carol danvers, darcy lewis, peter parker (ask if you don't see someone you'd prefer!)

bts
(would prefer an au)
who i want to play against: kim seokjin, min yoongi
who i can play: kim namjoon, min yoongi, jung hoseok, park jimin, kim taehyung, jeon jungkook

please pm me if you're interested in any of these~!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back