• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom! Mostly comics. (Always open)

Elektra's Nachos

Deadly Assassin.
I've decided to branch out my search a little bit (I'm in a lot of fandoms). I write OC's or Canon's. Don't mind if you want to stick to Oc's. Do OC x Canon and in some cases, I'll do Canon x Canon.
Sexuality doesn't bother me. I'll write any. I ask that if you're bored of the plot, let me know and if you're going to drop me? Don't just straight up ignore me. You don't have to be perfect at spelling or grammar. I also don't care about post lengths and I really enjoy getting to know my partners.

Fandoms:
Doctor Who:

Okay so, I'm a little behind on the actual show but I really love the idea of writing a female doctor because i'm so excited for Jodie. I'd probably like to keep this FXF But i'm open to MxF too!

DC
  • I'm behind on the flash, Legends of tomorrow and arrow but i'm open to ideas.
  • I will do Children of heroes. Like the future of the DC universe.
  • I will not accept any Harley Quinn x Joker stuff.

Marvel Netflix
I love the netflix series. Watched them all including the Punisher. I will do Canon x Canon for this one! Karedevil is my favourite. I also wouldn't mind writing the defenders with OC'S mixed into it. I won't write Kilgrave. I'm sorry, I just can't do it. Unless he's a villain.

Marvel (MCU)

• I have seen all the movies. I'm up to date with them. I also read Marvel comics so I have a fair amount of ideas. I wont play: Peter Parker. Loki. Thor. Drax. I couldn't do these characters much justice and Peter Parker is fifteen. He's smol.
  • I love writing the children of heroes. Where we go into the future and write OC's and develop the future world of the MCU. I'm always up for spitballing ideas on this.
  • Agents of Shield is my one of my favourite shows and I'd be up for writing OC's in shield or mixing shield with the rest of the MCU.
  • I've seen the inhumans.
If you want something Marvel comics related, I read a fair amount so I'd be open to it.

Crossover
I have one crossover idea. It's a shot in the dark. I love the Kingsman- secret service movie. I want to mix that with the MCU. I have an idea for it so... if anyone has seen that movie and can play Eggsy! Mesage me.

I will keep updating this. Always open. Message me!

Last edited:
Hi! Would be interested in playing with some DC comics oc-children-of-canon-characters I've been developing. I'm still in my 10 posts period so send me a message if you are interested please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back