• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom Mecha/Super Robot Wars-esque RP? (Interest Check)

ReptilianDude

Reptile Enjoyer
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically.. Gundam, Gurren Lagann, Mazinger and more mecha IPs crammed into one singular universe-kinda thingy. Like the “Banpresto Originals“ from Super Robot Wars, our characters could have a fanmade/Oc Mecha. Yeah, this counts as Multifandom/Crossover too!

In regards to OC mechas, you can post an image + name of the mecha, if you want. The one I’m using is this one, which I’ll name WG-C4 Albino.
Unknown 500.jpeg

Rules:

1. The Site Rules. Self explanatory.
2. No extremely OP weaponry or mechas. This includes Gurren Lagan’s Tengen Toppa and Super Tengen Toppa mechs.
3. Your Mechas CAN have OP weaponry, such as like an incredibly powerful energy source, but don’t go too “god mode” with it. It’s good to get hit every now and then.
3. Any literacy is okay! I’m more of a short response guy myself
4. I prefer users of about 13 to 16 years of age, since I’m a minor.
5. Have fun!

Links:

Main RP
OOC

Last edited:
can I be the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N?(Code Geass)

Btw, I’ll begin the main RP shortly! Since there’s only one person interested, this will still be open!

Oh.. and btw, you don’t need to submit a character! Just give out a name of it, and you can even describe ‘em in RP!

It’s Out!!

Yeah, welcome aboard! Basically you’re able to use Gundam, and basically any mecha series you desire to RP as!

Basically.. there’s none. Basically I thought it would be neat to just place your Oc in the RP without approval beforehand. You can just use a image to show their appearance, or just describe ‘em, I guess.

Just outta curiosity,do you think a mecha of say Titanfall scale (2-3 stories high) or a Sonic Diver from Sky Girls (2.5 meters-ish) would fit in here?

Or are you sticking to the range of Gundam/Armored Core scale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back