• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multifandom, Fantasy, etc

Ceros

Mysterious Destiny
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I've been RPing for 6+ years now and I'm looking for more partners to RP with.

I'm not averse to having a romantic plot but I'm also not huge into them. Plots can have romance involved but I'd like to focus on other things too. If you suggest a romance plot I'd prefer MxM. Occasionally I have ships outside of that though, for example BayoJeanne. I'd prefer to not RP sexually explicit content and I can do 1x1 or groups. Oh, and I'd prefer RP partners to be 18+.

Fandoms that I'm really craving RP in at the moment include:

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
My biggest ship for this fandom is Josuke/Okuyasu. I'll only play characters up to part 4 but you can play anyone you want. An RP set in Part 4 Morioh with OCs could be cool!

-Danganronpa
Preferably a killing game!

-Bayonetta
I ship BayoJeanne so if you want to include a romance subplot between the two I might be down!

(Crossovers including any of my fandoms would be fine too!)

I'll also play plots involving OCs in a fantasy or modern/realistic setting, or fandom OCs.

I'm pretty chill and will RP in PMs, Threads, or Discord, whatever your preference.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back