• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multi-versal Drift

Emperor Ploppa]I'm going to post tomorrow and I'll create a character for Darth Krayt. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33067-donder172/ said:
@Donder172[/URL]; I hope Darth Nox and Darth Krayt will met. Hehehehe.
I wonder what will happen if they meet.

billthesomething said:
Okay can some of you keep your characters in their universe, as we do need a place to drop off our characters
League of Legends universe is hosting.

Donder172 said:
I wonder what will happen if they meet.
It will be interesting as Darth Krayt is more powerful than Darth Nox, seemingly because Darth Krayt has both Jedi and Sith powers.

Plus, he wouldn't believe that you are a Sith or having a title "Darth" because Darth Nox has no One Sith tattoos/Darth Krayt never known Darth Nox in the first place unless someone explained that we are in the same universe but different era.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]It will be interesting as Darth Krayt is more powerful than Darth Nox, seemingly because Darth Krayt has both Jedi and Sith powers.
I wonder what hw think if Nox told his position and more than just his Darth title

Plus, he wouldn't believe that you are a Sith or having a title "Darth" because Darth Nox has no One Sith tattoos/Darth Krayt never known Darth Nox in the first place unless someone explained that we are in the same universe but different era.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]If Nox told about his position. Darth Krayt would laugh at him, simple as that. :)

[/QUOTE]
Or that he is the Heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kallig and a Force Walker

Donder172 said:
Or that he is the Heir of Tulak Hord and Lord Kallig and a Force Walker
He wouldn't believe you as the "heir of Tulak Hord" is dead for three centuries. He wouldn't believe that the Kallig family exist simply because they're extinct or a "myth" in the future eras. Basically, if Darth Krayt realized that you are an heir of Tulak Hord (if someone explain that we are on different era), he will still not bow down to you but instead befriends with you.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]He wouldn't believe you as the "heir of Tulak Hord" is dead for three centuries. He wouldn't believe that the Kallig family exist simply because they're extinct or a "myth" in the future eras. Basically, if Darth Krayt realized that you are an heir of Tulak Hord (if someone explain that we are on different era), he will still not bow down to you but instead befriends with you.

[/QUOTE]
Correction, over 3600 years xD

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]Correction? What's with the correction?
3600 years = Three centuries

Darth Krayt is at 130 ABY

[/QUOTE]
1 century = 100 years >_>

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]Oh, I meant three millennia. Sorry.
So where does Meceliss go? To LoL universe?

[/QUOTE]
No. But waiting for you to bring Krayt there if you are going to do that xD

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]Oh okay. I want Meceliss and Antares to meet, lol.

[/QUOTE]
Ok xD

Was waiting to see if a other universe came, but it is possible to bring her there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back