• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-fandom RP

if that is the case, the GM needs to be a very good story teller with exceptional world build skills and a lot of imagination, in order to get everything rolling. And consider that the OP hasn't posted in over a week, I would say this thread is dead, unless all interested users decide on doing something.

insert self advertisement:

In fact I am doing something similar with one user, but only using fighting game fandoms, such as MK, SF, MvC, Tekken, you get the idea. Not going very good for the moment.

end of self advertisement

so this is why I think this is not going to get rolling. Sorry guys, just an honest opinion... I above all else want something like that to work...
Yeah I was pretty much getting ready to give up on this.
Let us create a new thread and discuss a sound plot there.
I'll be up for that!

Well guys what do you think? The GM hasn't responded and it seems like this really isn't going anywhere. Should we come up with a plot and start our own rp?
kenchin kenchin
Elekta Kount Elekta Kount
redroseknight redroseknight
billthesomething billthesomething
Nomad Nomad
Verde Verde
@Thedeathofsonic
RedFrog RedFrog
Jester Jester

Yeah I was pretty much getting ready to give up on this.

edit:

Yes for creating the thread

No for giving up.

PS: The app was being a dick and only quoted up to your first quote for some reason. By all means, please do and tag me in there, I can give my input from my RP idea.

Edit 2:

If this is happening, I want in as well...

How about a group conversation, so we don't flood the forum with our ideas, then, when we have a solid idea on paper (sort of speak) and then we proceed with the threads?

Ok, so I add you 3, and then we keep this thread up to see who is still interested. Now, this doesn't mean I am taking charge over this, I just want to bring the people together and just share my idea, then if it is good, I give it to the GM who will take charge over this.

This multi-fandom sounds kool but like everyone else saying it just needs a good plot like a good plot but it's going to be every confusing when the rp starts with different characters uk lol

Well, there is always the standard plot of: Bad guy wants to rule the Multiverse, here comes Nick Fury of the Avengers, and sends them to fight him, they die, so he has no choice, uses some multidimentional portal device thingabajig and boom, assembles Multiverse Avengers, from the different Multiverses (Fandoms). Not too much about it. Then they travel from multiverse to multiverse in pursuit of this bad guy, facing that universe's threats. The player (you, me, everybody else) whose universe(fandom world) we are in drives the plot, as he is most familiar with his own home (fandom). Does this sound even remotely plausible to be interesting?

Ok we really need to come up with a plot first but whatever we come up with I want this to be open to all fandoms that way people don't get left out and can be who they want. So Gegawat Gegawat go ahead and create that pm and invite EVERYONE that has showed interest in this thread and if they don't want to join they can just leave the convo.

Hello! I'm still interested in this if everyone else in! If someone else makes a thread as well, I'm totally in! Anyone still here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back