• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-fandom RP

Tropicalpeacock

Hello! Looking for someone to do a Multifandom RP with! It could be a group RP or 1x1 but preferably a group RP. Fandoms could include Invader Zim, Dragon Ball Z, Undertale, Mario, or any other fandom you could possibly think of! Is anybody intrested,

Last edited:
Ok... So, are you say that I have no experience Role Playing? Or do you want to RP with me? I'm confused as to what you mean by your post. Just wanting to clarify what you are saying.

I was thinking assination class room but plot is we are being taught by nagi and the tsuna and other mafia manga heros in a private school

Personally I have tried it once. It didn't work out as expected, mainly because not everybody can be familiar with every fandom. Good luck, I will keep an eye on this.

What if it was a Kingdom Hearts style Traverse Town where everyone was pulled from the worlds that were being destroyed because the heart of the worlds, an object integral to them,were being stolen. Only by getting these objects back can the worlds be restored. This way not everyone has to be familiar with every fandom.

What if it was a Kingdom Hearts style Traverse Town where everyone was pulled from the worlds that were being destroyed because the heart of the worlds, an object integral to them,were being stolen. Only by getting these objects back can the worlds be restored. This way not everyone has to be familiar with every fandom.
That's a pretty good idea Amigo

if that is the case, the GM needs to be a very good story teller with exceptional world build skills and a lot of imagination, in order to get everything rolling. And consider that the OP hasn't posted in over a week, I would say this thread is dead, unless all interested users decide on doing something.

insert self advertisement:

In fact I am doing something similar with one user, but only using fighting game fandoms, such as MK, SF, MvC, Tekken, you get the idea. Not going very good for the moment.

end of self advertisement

so this is why I think this is not going to get rolling. Sorry guys, just an honest opinion... I above all else want something like that to work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back