• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mullain Academy

Daird

Welcome to Mullain Academy, the world's most prestigious school of magic! Here, you can learn how to harness your powers and learn to use them responsibly. At Mullain Academy, we seek to bring out the full potential of both you and your magic.

This is going to be your typical magical high school RP. This is my first time GMing, so please, be patient with me. I expect to be very hands-off with the plot, but there are a few rules I am not going to compromise.

First, thou shalt proofread thy posts. I don't care if you have one or two errors, but a post that looks like it was written in LOLcat is unacceptable. Take some pride in your writing, folks!

Secondly, try to keep the fluff posts to a minimum. Ideally, every post should either advance the plot and/or provide some character development. I understand if you're stuck and just putting something down, but don't make a habit of it.

Third, and by far the most important: Once you have posted IC, you must wait 6 hours before you can post IC again. Folks, there's a reason this is bold, italicized, and underlined. You break this rule once, I warn you out of character. You break this rule twice, I warn you OOC and send you a PM. You break it 3 times... you're booted. You have been warned.

Six Hours between posts? You have my interest sir. The biggest issue I get with RP's is my inability to keep up with all the reply-a-minute RPs, so this is perfect.

6 hours? Okay then...

Anyways, I would like to join! Is haemokinesis (Control of blood) okay?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Ain't seen this crowd before. In any case, I'm a mite interested, since you're that guy who put up that thread a day back, weren't you?

....yeah, I might be interested.

@Kiotaro, hemo haemo, who cares. xD . Blood magic. I like blood magic.

I'm also obsessed with Foo Fighter's Sonic Highways.

Wash them in the muddy waters.

I am a dolphin.

Yeah, Proc. The reason I'm doing this is, among other things, a test run to see if we can make enforced posting times work around here. If we can, that solves my problem, and I noticed a bunch of other people had the same complaint.

Now that we've got some warm bodies, I'll get the IC and such up.

@Daird The way i'm solving it is letting people role play for one another's characters which obviously might provide the slightest bit of problems but also keeps the role play going. The cycle would repeat though so nobody will be left out but progress is still made.

I have no complaint whatsoever. I in fact sleep for 6 hours xD .

I am a dolphin.

Ooh! This looks like something I'd want to join :D

Just to clarify, do the characters have their own powers or do they all just have the ability to use magic?

Oh! So it's sort of like Hogwarts, ish. xD Never mind.

I mean, never mind about the question. I'm still probably joining haha ^^

Why hello, Dolpharaoh of Egypt!

Hmmmm I didn't expect there to be "all kinds of species" as I sort of prefer RPs in which there aren't all those nekos and orcs and vampires jumbled together, because ... blech. I'm more into just supernatural humans .. but I might join anyway. :P

You don't have to apologize! It's your RP. xD Everyone has different tastes. But yes, I understand. I'll probably join anyway ^.^

'course, I have utmost belief that Daird will be able to GM this properly.

AINT THAT RIGHT, DAIRD.

Ain't no body got time fo dat!

xD . And Opal Gem, call me Dolphantom!

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back