• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern "Mr. Sinclair will be with you in a minute" M/M

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Koda Sinclair.png
I warn you that
you will see a man's tibby but it's because I wanted to show off his prosthetic and scar, it's not for no reason.

Okay! so you all saw Koda, he works in an outpatient physical therapy center with people and their prosthetics, in this world prosthetics are highly advanced and there as a bunch of different types on levels (mainly for what that person wants/ needs from their prosthetics) He's also the guy who helps suggest the right prosthetic based on what his patient seems to need

This is most likely going to have some angst! (maybe) it really depends on the pairing

Patient x physician would be angsty, someone who just got one might be in a depression because they lost a limb or two

Patients parent x physician however might be less angst filled, mainly for the fact the kid or teen might be less discouraged and able to actually make progress, and Koda can help the parents understand it's all okay, your kids fine

or maybe it's something else, I'm up for other ideas from you

send me a pm if you are interested! we will chat more there :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back