• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Moving On

Samuel chuckled softly, "Good Teddy." He joked sleepily, and slid his arms around her. He held her loosely, and it didn't take long before he slid back into sleep.

Alex lay there, watching him. She was amazed by him and all that came with him. His family. His love. She didn't feel worthy but he loved her anyway. She cried silently, tears of amazement and you, eventually falling asleep with the tears drying on her cheeks.

Leah groaned as she felt Jason move, her top half on top of Jason. "No..." She mumbled. "Stay." She swatted his side lightly, half asleep and drooling a little.

Jason laughed again, "Babe. You're drooling on me." He half-groaned, and half chuckled, rolling to drop Leah on the bed. He slid his arms around her, and sighed, happy his back was bending again.

Leah groaned and shook her head. "No. No I'm not. You're dreaming. All a dream." She mumbled, not sure where to put her head.

Jason chuckled and shifted his arm so that it was under her head. "I guess if this is a dream..." He mused, his hand drifting under the blankets, and he chuckled.

Jason laughed, and pressed his palm to her hip. "Well, is it a dream, or is it not a dream?" He asked with a smirk, tapping his fingers against her skin.

Leah took hold of the top of their blanket and bit down into it to silence herself, and when she finally let it go, she was grinning. "We need to wash these sheets."

Jason chuckled, "Yup. But we have a spare set in the cabinet from the last time we did laundry." He smirked, cuddling up to her and kissing her cheek.

Samuel sighed, cracking an eye open to look at Alex. "They finally finished." He whispered, chuckling softly.

Leah wrapped her arms around him and shook her head, "you can't just wake a girl up and put your hand there. I mean, I need warning.."

Alex giggled, kissing Samuel lightly. "At least Leah tried to keep quiet."

Jason smirked, "Oh? And it's okay for you to wake me up like that?" He teased, chuckling.

Samuel chuckled, "True. She did make an effort." He sighed, groaning when he heard their soft spoken conversation. "Should we tell them we're awake?" He asked, smiling at Alex.

"No..." Leah mumbled guiltily, blushing and hugging a pillow to herself. "But... I... I mean, when you wake me up like that all I can think about all day is you and your damn hands."

"Nah." Alex smirked. "Let them have their peace. Besides, you wouldn't want to stop cuddling your teddy, would you?"

Jason chuckled, and hugged Leah, "And that's a bad thing? Cause normally the day ends pretty good with some screaming involved when I wake you up like that." He winked, chuckling.

Samuel tightened his arms around Alex, "Nope. I'm good. I'm comfy." He chuckled.

Leah turned bright red and shook her head. "Not fair. Not fair. No, no, no." She wriggled away from him to the other side of the bed.

Jason chuckled and scooted after her. "Okay, okay. I'll stop teasing you. Just don't stop cuddling." He laughed softly, pulling her back into his arms and grinned. "I love you, Leah." He smiled.

Leah looked up at him and smiled, pulling the blanket over them both. "I love you too." she whispered, "But we can't cuddle all day, babe. There's a forest out there and I want to take many, many photos in it. So we have to get up."

Jason playfully groaned in complaint, but smiled at her. "Alright, alright. Whenever your ready." He chuckled after a moment, smiling. His arms tightened slightly and he cuddled up close to her.

Leah sat up eventually and pulled some clothes on, walking to the front of the bus to make everyone a cup of coffee. She glanced over at Samuel and Alex, grinning. "So you two need to explore with us today. I've got ten million photos of Jason and barely any of you lovebirds."

Samuel chuckled, "Sure, Leah." He chuckled, shaking his head. He thought back to when she was trying to be sneaky, but decided against saying anything. He yawned, and stretched just as Jason crawled from the back, dressed for hiking.

Jason grinned, "I let her take pictures of me all the time, and I don't care. Because she loves taking pictures. Changing her subject is all on Leah." He laughed, finding a place to sit. "So don't blame me that your her new targets." He laughed.

Samuel chuckled, shaking his head, as he dressed as well. He wore army style pants, combat boots, and fitted tshirt that clung to him. Which he tucked into his pants. "Almost makes me feel like I'm a service member. Just missing the dogtags." He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back