• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Moving On

Leah laughed and rolled out of bed, getting dressed in a spare set of clothes she kept in Jason's room. She walked with him out to the bus, sitting down on the couch. "You okay there, Sam?" She teased.

Jason piled onto the couch beside Leah and chuckled, "Dude, you look like you got run over by a truck." He grinned.

Samuel shifted so he was on his side and propped himself up on his elbow. "Nah, I'm just waking up from the nap I had taken while Alex was getting the bus." He laughed lightly. He sighed, "So... we're all leaving tomorrow morning... going our separate ways for college." He mused looking at Leah and Jason. "I'm gonna miss you guys... it's gonna be weird not having Jason on the floor." He chuckled.

"I'm not ready for it." Leah admitted quietly. "I know I should be but I'm not. I don't want to leave you guys." She cuddled up to Jason. "I'm going to cry, just thinking about it, you know."

Jason smiled softly, wrapping an arm around Leah's shoulders and hugging her close to him. "I know, babe." he said softly, kissing the top of her head.

Samuel smiled over at her, "It's all be good, Leah. We'll still see each other on holiday. This isn't forever." he said warmly.

Alex tossed a pillow at Leah, "No crying. Not allowed. Stop feeling so much." she laughed. "Relax. This is a good night, not a bad night. You guys are off to a new house - your first as a married couple. And you'll get to have heaps of weird conversations about how you're freshmen and married. And Sam and I are going to go learn to do doctory things."

Leah rolled her eyes, "You're so mean."

Jason laughed, "Doctory things?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at Alex. He shook his head with a laugh, "good one." He smirked.

Samuel laughed as well, "Big words and whatnot." He teased lightly.

"All about the articulation of impressive vernacular." Alex laughed, leaning into Samuel. "Admit it, Jason. You're going to miss me. Who else will be the one Leah goes to to talk out her neurosis about you?"

The two boys laughed, Samuel's arm sliding easily around Alex's waist. "She'll just call and text you, don't you know?" He teased, cocking an eyebrow at Leah.

Jason chuckled, "Yeah, I agree with Sam. She'll probably just glue herself to her phone and your number will be her most frequent contact." He grinned, winking at Leah in tease.

"I'm not that needy!" Leah whined, giggling nervously. "I've gone several days without talking to Alex! There was that time when my mom took my phone and I couldn't talk to her and that other time when Jason took my phone at school camp..." She rambled, groaning. "Fine. I'm needy. But you both need to be needed."

Jason laughed, "I know. I won't deny I adore the neediness." He said with a smirk, kissing Leah's cheek. "Part of why I love you." He said lightly.

Samuel laughed, "Or we just like you, Leah." He teased.

"Lies." Leah smirked at him. "All lies, Samuel Delafontaine." She closed her eyes and sighed. "Summer is over. I hate that it's over. What the hell do we do with this bus?"

Samuel chuckled, "Dad said we can keep it parked at the house. Out back. That way we can use it whenever. On holiday, or next summer even." he said lightly, shrugging his shoulders.

Jason grinned, "Totally awesome." he laughed, hugging Leah. "See, babe? You don't have to be sad." he said lightly.

"Okay." Leah nodded, leaning into Jason. "I won't be sad anymore,

I promise." She smiled at Samuel, "So are you excited to move in with Alex? You two going to do the marrying thing soon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back