• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Moving On

"I'm sure she means well." Alex laughed and took a sip from Samuel's drink. "So, I should confess that I have no damn idea where we are." She smirked a little. "I mean, we're somewhere. And there are lots of trees."

Samuel chuckled, and pulled his phone out. "And that's what GPS is for." He grinned, and clicked a few buttons. "Yellowstone." He announced when he finally found their location.

"Magical." Leah smiled and popped some food into her mouth. "Maybe we can explore a bit tomorrow. Go find ourselves a bear."she raised an eyebrow mischievously. "Going on a bear hunt."

Samuel chuckled, "Or a wolf. They're working on reintroducing the wolf population to the park." he grinned. "I have a soft spot for wolves." he laughed lightly.

Jason laughed as well, "That's because you've got one, Sam. I don't care that she has a curly tail like a malamute. She's all flippin' wolf." he grinned.

"She's beautiful, though." Leah shrugged. "I mean, Alex's two dogs are wonderful but Wildfire is this whole new standard of beauty."

Samuel grinned, "She's also the most well behaved dog ever." he said proudly, laughing. "I've worked with her on obedience since she was a puppy." he explained, looking at Alex with a smile. "She also thinks she's a hundred pound lap dog." he laughed.

((Meet Wildfire... my actual dog <3))

IMG_0148_zps5qb3mwqn.jpg

(SO CUTE!)

Alex leaned against Samuel, somehow put in a cuddly mood by talking about dogs. "I'm pretty excited to live with her. And uh, you too." she smirked at him.

Samuel laughed, "Good to know." he smiled, and kissed her lightly.

(^-^ She really is 87% wolf and 13% Alaskan Malamute too. Cost me 250$ when she was a month old... xD But totally worth it.)

(so worth it.)

Alex held onto him, sighing a little. "Yellowstone, huh?" she smirked. "I like where we are. I really do. How's the wedding planning, lovers?" she asked, looking over at Jason.

Jason smiled, "Again.. that's an ask Leah thing. I give my input when I'm asked, but otherwise, I'm keeping my nose out of it." he laughed. "My mom is helping to keep Leah's mom from making it where Leah would have to change her hair." he chuckled.

"Except it's my hair and I'll do what I want." Leah stated stubbornly. "Honestly, I don't know why anyone thinks it's okay to dictate what I do with my hair. It's ridiculous. My wedding. Our wedding. If you hated my hair, then fine, I'd change it, but you don't."

Jason smiled, "I love your hair. Green, purple, rainbow. Even blonde. Because I love you." he said lightly and kissed her cheek.

Samuel grinned, "Rainbow? That'd be a sight to see." he laughed.

"Rainbow. I could do rainbow." Leah laughed. She cuddled up to Jason and chewed her bottom lip as she thought. "I could just do my hair blonde for the wedding." she mumbled. "I mean, it'd make my parents happy. People would stop asking questions. I don't need to be defiant all the time, right?"

Jason chuckled, and kissed her lightly again. "It's whatever you want to do, Leah. Just make sure to make up your mind before the day of." he laughed lightly.

"No, no, no." Leah grumbled. "I don't want to make all the choices. You need to help me make choices. We're in this madness together, I don't want to be alone in it. Please... Tell me your opinion."

Jason nuzzled his face into her neck, "I love your hair however you wish to wear it, Leah. That is your choice. But maybe blonde for the wedding at least wouldn't be so bad." he chuckled, and kissed her neck lightly.

Leah let out a small whine as he kissed her neck, "I know it's my choice but I don't want to make all these choices alone." she grumbled. "I want you to tell me what you want and I want... I don't know. I guess I want our wedding to be something we work on together because it's not about the wedding, it's about our life together and it's about... it's about us being a team."

Jason chuckled, "Which is why, even though I keep saying it's all your decision, I've still been telling you my opinion. Like just now about maybe going blonde for at least the wedding, babe. If you had been paying attention and not dwelling on the fact that I'm teasing the piss out of you over this wedding. I'll help, honestly." He said, lifting his head to look at her face.

"Sorry." Leah mumbled, blushing. "I'm sorry." she ran a hand through her hair and then looked away. "I just... I'm... I..." she looked down at her lap, leaning away from Jason. "I'm being stupid."

Jason laughed, "Who could possibly hate you??" He asked lightly, and kissed her. "Bridezillas are the perfectionists who go crazy and get angry when anything remotely goes wrong or that she sees as having gone wrong. You're not like that." He grinned.

Alex smiled over at them. "Leah, he's screwing with you when he teases you. It's okay, honestly. You're a good bride and your hair is fine."

Jason chuckled, "Because it's cute when she gets flustered because I'm irritating her." He said lightly to Alex, and laughed. "Alright, ask me anything about the wedding, and I'll keep my teasing out of it." He said to Leah, smiling.

Samuel smirked, "You might regret that later, Jason." He warned jokingly.

"I don't get flustered!" Leah exclaimed, clearly flustered. "I'm not a kitten that you can torment until it claws at you out of frustration and then you just move away and let it sulk. I'm not a kitten at all. I'm a grown woman." she mumbled, not sure if she was annoyed or if she was amused. "Not a cat. I'm a person."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back