• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mouse's rp search!

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hii there! i’m mouse! Im 21, they/them pronouns and i roleplay on and off every now and then and its the time of year where im ready to be on again haha!

I want to try to write more than i usually write, not too lengthy though but responses could be lengthier the longer the role play last. (one paragraph minimum) im super out of practice so PLEASE bare with me as i get back adjusted to roleplaying haha

18+ partners please!!
i love having ooc convos with my partners!!! don’t be shy!! discuss ideas and all that! love befriending my rp partners <3
bonus points if you also do art we can draw each others characters yay (not required tho don’t worry)

i work about three to four days every week but i usually have days off, i’ll respond on my days off or whenever i’m home from working (EST timezone)

i love romance in my rps, but they don’t have to be romance focused (however i’m totally down for romance based rps! mxm, fxf mxf etc!) i prefer oc x oc but i’m also down to rp from
specific fandoms:
  • Genshin (canon x canon, oc x oc, canon x oc)
  • Super Mario Bros (lol)
other genres i enjoy: fantasy, supernatural, specifically vampires haha! i love making vampire ocs! also probably interested in making a witch oc too! feel free to just dm me!

Hiii! I can do a genshin impact rp with u:) canon/canon? What pairings do you prefer?

hi there! im totally down! for canon x canon, I'm super interested in doing gorou x itto but I can also do other pairings !

hi there! im totally down! for canon x canon, I'm super interested in doing gorou x itto but I can also do other pairings !
gorou x itto would be super fun!! Im also down with doing other pairings as well :) I have tons of au ideas!

Do I message you here or send you a pm? I am interested in an oc x oc genshin rp if you still are?

hii there! i’m mouse! Im 21, they/them pronouns and i roleplay on and off every now and then and its the time of year where im ready to be on again haha!

I want to try to write more than i usually write, not too lengthy though but responses could be lengthier the longer the role play last. (one paragraph minimum) im super out of practice so PLEASE bare with me as i get back adjusted to roleplaying haha

18+ partners please!!
i love having ooc convos with my partners!!! don’t be shy!! discuss ideas and all that! love befriending my rp partners <3
bonus points if you also do art we can draw each others characters yay (not required tho don’t worry)

i work about three to four days every week but i usually have days off, i’ll respond on my days off or whenever i’m home from working (EST timezone)

i love romance in my rps, but they don’t have to be romance focused (however i’m totally down for romance based rps! mxm, fxf mxf etc!) i prefer oc x oc but i’m also down to rp from
specific fandoms:
  • Genshin (canon x canon, oc x oc, canon x oc)
  • Super Mario Bros (lol)
other genres i enjoy: fantasy, supernatural, specifically vampires haha! i love making vampire ocs! also probably interested in making a witch oc too! feel free to just dm me!
Hello!!! If you're still open, I'd like to write a Genshin Impact roleplay with you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back