• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mountain of Roses Act 1: The Fracture

This roleplay contains elements of both futuristic and fantasy Roleplays, so I'm not sure where to place the interest check, so I'm posting this second one in the fantasy interest check. If there are any significant complaints, I am more than happy to remove this.

I have an idea for a long-term type of Roleplay that follows a number of main characters that face different trials in different stages of the plot, starting with school, as I thought it'd be a great start for character development and all. It will not stay inside the school forever, however, as eventually the aim of the first act is to graduate and all the while saving the world. I'm looking for people who can play as teachers, and students, but I'd like to stress on the demand for teachers, as no one has taken a spot yet. The basic lore and plot follows:

Plot

beautiful-futuristic-design-library-architecture-concept.jpeg
Damasceane Integrated University (D.I.U) is the frontier magical and technological research and educational capital of the world in the year 2095 A.R., though its history reaches so far as the founding of Damasceane. With no other school even close to claim to rival it, its perception of being elitist only grew. While called a university, it accepts students from kinder to college. In fact, Every Damascean newborn is reserved a slot in the university. Everything from comfortable lodging to access to exclusive research studies is free, leaving only academics for the students to worry about. The only price to pay is to find a job in the city bearing its namesake.

Started in the middle of the grassy plains of the Damasceane Peninsula, it is far from the politics and seclusion of the walled city, leaving it isolated and thus a perfect controlled environment for students to develop. And ever since its creation, it remained undisturbed, until the Fracture happened. Since then, malevolent forces from a realm unknown had been pouring into Essidor.

In the need of heroes to stand against this new threat, the D.I.U. started to accept more students than it ever has from other countries. Come entrance examination time, students entering high school worldwide flock to international D.I.U. testing centers to see if they can be shaped into the preservers a future, and eliminate the threat.

Important Information

• Essidormapplain_Whole.png

This is the primary location of the plot.

Essidor is the internationally accepted name of the planet. It is slightly larger than our Earth, but with the same gravitational pull. It is proportionately the same distance from its sun as the Earth. It has the same flora and fauna as the Earth, but with the addition of creatures such as dinosaur-like animals, fictional creatures, sentient flora, etcetera. It also has a similar atmosphere as Earth's. Its geology consists of two major land masses, and one giant ocean. To the north is the continent Caiina (pronounced the same way you'd say Hyena) , which is mainly inhabited by man, with some other species. To the south, though not shown on the map, is Danaa (Pronounced Dahnah-ah), which is inhabited mostly by Elves. In real life comparisons, Caiina would be a blend of European and Russian qualities. Danaa would be that of Africa, Asia, South America, the Antarctic, and Oceania. Surrounding the two continents is the Nastro Mera, the one large body of water. There are also polar ice caps.

Zylvia said:
This sounds like a blast! I'd be keen to join if you're still accepting :)
Follow the link to it a few posts back, and you'll get there. I'm looking for a teacher or school nurse if it's possible. But students are fine and dandy

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back