• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Mountain Magic Mayhem (Luc/Sazz)

An image like "torture chairs and schemes" had Iso flinch. To him, religion should stand as a guider of life and nothing more, including that of radicalism. And for Milly to describe the cult in such a casual manner surprised him. "The R-R-Royal Sisters..."

"Think it would be a good reason to draw the line," Lier said. "Those are some really, really devoted people there." Beside, Erro glanced at the sorcery textbook afar, pondering this seeming dissonance.

"I-I-It sounds d-dangerous," Iso rubbed the can's side. "But they should r-realize--."

"Hey, now," Vine said. "How long ago were these breakouts? I'm sure people are still, you know, sensitive about them."

"Centuries ago, she said," Diger said. It was Erro's job to keep track of the history, for the mathematician glanced over.

"Sorry to interrupt," Lier said, "But do ya have some water?"

Another clap of the hands, and a cup withdrew itself from the cupboard. It floated over to the sink, which turned itself on and dispensed a healthy dose of water, before making its way to Lier. "What were you about to say?" Milly asked, sitting up to look at the still stammering Iso.

Lier snatched the water and thanked Milly, raising it to a toast then drunk. Gulp, gulp, gulp! He was indeed very thirsty. That didn't allow enough time for drinking Diger, who finally started on the mead, to observe the contents of the water nearby.

"H-Hm?" Iso seemed lost now. Beside him, Vine readjusted his posture in conservative discomfort. "I-I-I was just saying that..." Iso with a thumb circled the top rim of his mead can, flashing his eyes between Milly and Erro. "I was just saying that the c-cult should realize how much d-danger they're contrib-buting." To Erro, no one should had cared about Iso's opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back