• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SarahFaded510

Roleplaying Wizard
Came back to the site after a few years, lookin to Roleplay some OC x Canon Mortal Kombat!

Opening my horizons and moving slowly back into the Mortal Kombat franchise, still however learning the lore myself but I am happy to move to a roleplay while I am researching the fandom again.

I am a Female, 21 and been roleplaying for over 7 years. I can write up to at least 3-4 lines or more of text in a reply, we can discuss how detailed you want the replies to be, I'm happy to make it longer if you want. And I would prefer you are over 18, as we could be well getting into nsfw (And being MK is meant to be for people 18 and above) I would assume people roleplaying it are the correct age.

As the title states, I'm looking for someone who wants to roleplay Mortal Kombat and even any Au of it:

• Genderbent
  • Modern day
  • After the events of MK11 in the new timeline
  • Crossover with DC Injustice or Marvel
  • Suggest any of your ideas too!
As I am getting back into the MK franchise, I have been doing research on certain characters, but namely I do prefer doing OC x canon, however I can and I do prefer to double up so we're both even and willing to make this a long term roleplay, featuring both oc and canon characters to get a better feel of the MK franchise and if we expand further from it.

I am OK with some Canon x Canon characters for a double up if you don't have any ocs but are OK with me using ocs. I will share my ideas (And list below what canon ships I'm happy to do) and I am open to your ideas too and I am happy to research and look at any if you show me one I don't know or didn't list below!

The canon characters I ask you to play (Does not have to be all three but if you want)

• Scorpion
  • Sub Zero
  • Rain
That's all, seriously either of these. Unfortunately I cannot play any of the other in return, as I struggle to grasp these two character's in particular and struggled to understand them, so sorry for that, however I can try if I am encouraged enough and think I can do it, I will try.

For Canon's I can play are:

• Jade
  • Mileena
  • Kung Lao
  • Cassandra Cage
  • Sindel
  • Sheeva
  • Cetrion
  • Nitara
  • Bi-Han (Before or after becoming Noob Saibot)
  • Shang Tsung
  • Kano
  • Raiden
  • Erron Black
  • Nightwolf
  • Smoke
That's pretty much it, but if you have a character that I want to play, but isn't listened above, I will be happy to research that character and play it to the best of my ability, do bear with me if that is the case.

Thanks for reading, hope replies come soon!

Heya. I haven't actually played any of the games (though I have watched playthroughs on YouTube), but I am somewhat familiar with the lore and the setting, and wouldn't mind exploring it more with someone who, by all appearances, seems to be in the same boat as me.

In terms of plot ideas, I wouldn't mind doing something set after MK11, in the sense that thanks to Kronika, such a thing would be a literal alternate history/universe, with all manner of possibilities. Genderbending is also fine.

Heya. I haven't actually played any of the games (though I have watched playthroughs on YouTube), but I am somewhat familiar with the lore and the setting, and wouldn't mind exploring it more with someone who, by all appearances, seems to be in the same boat as me.

In terms of plot ideas, I wouldn't mind doing something set after MK11, in the sense that thanks to Kronika, such a thing would be a literal alternate history/universe, with all manner of possibilities. Genderbending is also fine.
Honestly same here lol. I'm hoping to get MK11 or one of the MK games but playthroughs I often go to tog et the true lore and see it for myself. Just Dm me (not sure how to here, came back to the site only yesterday and it's hella confusing to learn the steps here)

And yeah, hence why I suggested we start something to try get a new alternate history!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back