• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings More Pairing Ideas

hailthorn

Hit Me!
Hello. These are all potential pairings I'd like to explore. We can discuss them in more detail if you're interested and go from there! Of course if a pairing inspires an idea I'd be happy to hear it! Feel free to PM me or leave a comment!
Fantasy/Sci-Fi:

Princess x Demon
Poseidon x Mermaid
Android x Human
Fox Demon x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Demon
Vampire x Vampire
Elf x Human
Elf x Vampire
Ghost x Human
Cat Demon x Wolf Demon
Cat Demon x Human
Emperor x Servant

Realistic:

Boy Band Singer x Fan
Football player x Opera Singer
Starcraft Pro x Fan
Single Father x Babysitter
Lumberjack x Neighbor
F1 Driver x NASCAR driver
Senator x Foreign Ambassador
Chef x Photographer
Roman Emperor x Greek Slave
Emperor x Slave/Arranged Bride/Captured Princess (I have a dedicated OC for this
Pirate Captain x Stowaway (Can be Fantasy)
Prince X Arranged Bride (Can be fantasy)
Princess X Knight (Can Be Fantasy)

Canon:

Raven (DC) x Spider-Man (Marvel)
Wonder Woman (DC) x Captain America (Marvel)

Princess x demon
Android x human
Fox demon x human
Elf x vampire
Emperor x servant
Emperor x Slave/Arranged Bride/Captured Princess (I have a dedicated OC for this

1. Long Lost Friends

-It has been years since our characters last saw each other but they somehow find each other and meet up in person. The biggest question they both secretly had was why they never dated. Perhaps it was circumstances. Will it happen?

2. The Death Of A Child

-Our characters were fresh out of high school and they decided to get married. They spent 5 years together before they divorced due to the struggles of life. They had a child together. Five years after they separated their child became very sick. And our characters come together to do their best for their child knowing it is a losing battle. But during their struggles the flame of love is reignited at some point and they both realize they love each other and both feel the pain deep inside over losing their child. Will they get back together? Or will the loss of their child only serve to push them further apart than ever before?

3. Waking Up As A Man

-My character wakes up one morning and finds out she is no longer a she, but she is a he! Confused and perplexed he finds her brest friend and tells her. She initially doesn't believe her friend so she tells her things only her friend would know. He wants to find a way to change back but there's just one problem. Her friend is attracted to his new appearance! Will she put aside her personal desires and help her friend change back? Or will she break down and confess she has feelings for him?

4. Confessions Of A Secret Admirer

-Your character has been finding random sticky notes at random places with messages of love and support after the loss of her father. She has no idea who has been leaving the messages and her male best friend can't come up with any ideas either. Of course that's because he's the one doing it. Will she figure out who is posting the messages?

5. Cheating On Your SO with your SO

-Our characters have been married for five years but somehow the passion died. Perhaps due to the trials and tribulations of work. Either way the love is lost. They find themselves engrossed in an online video game and they meet each other on the game. They get flirty. They get oh so dirty. And they decide to meet on a blind date. And when they finally meet in person they realize they've been cheating on each other with each other! Will this strengthen their marriage or destroy it?

6. Dying To Fall In Love

-Your character is terminally ill. She has months to live. But she goes to the park every day to feed the birds. But one day a man is there and he feeds the birds as well. They smile at each other and then go their separate ways. She hopes he's there tomorrow and he is! Slowly but surely she works up the courage to talk to him. And each day after they meet and talk and their time together is full of joy and laughter. But every night she goes home alone and cries because she's fallen in love with him and she knows she's going to die. Will she reveal her affection for him? Or will she take the secret to the grave?

7. It Began With A Letter

Your character has spent a year recovering from the tragic loss of her long term boyfriend. My character was his best friend. When rummaging through some of the things his friend's mother gave him he discovered a letter for your character that he never managed to give her. My character decides to take the letter to her and check in on her. The letter is written in her boyfriend's writing but it has the inexplicable message that he's still alive and he's waiting for her at a lakeside cabin. What will she find when she gets there? (This IS intended to be supernatural, but it doesn't have to be.)

8. The Dead Virgin Bride

Your character was born in the 1600s and came of age during the Salem Witch Trials. Your character captured the heart of a wealthy businessman from France. Little did she know however that she had a jealous rival and on the day of her wedding she was arrested for being a witch. She was promptly hanged that very day while her would-be husband stood and merely watched. Her body was thrown into a lake and she haunted it. Eventually people stopped visiting the lake. Except one day. A young man found the lake. When she wrote scary messages in the water to terrorize him she was surprised when he made an effort to get to know her. She discovers she can pool his spirit from his body and that enables him to see her for the very first time.

9. A Tale Of Two Souls

Our characters meet at the city park. As they talk to each other they realize they know things about each other that should be impossible. They know each other's favorite foods, games, TV shows, etc. There's just one problem. Your character feels trapped in an abusive relationship with a man who has threatened to kill her if she ever tries to leave or goes to the police. Will love find a way or are the two soul mates destined to forever be apart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back