• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mopps game (ignore prefix)

MrMopp

Two Thousand Club
Hi ho! Mister the Mopp here!

I'm looking for someone to do an Rp with me where one of us is in charge of inventing and running the setting while the other plays an outsider and gets to explore it. 

Here's what you got to know :

RULES 

•No smut. Period.

•you need to be 17 or older. I will be checking 

•I am a.o.k with characters that are animals, animal like, or even anthropomorphic creatures (though try to give it some creative originality. Like, don't make "anthro" or "furry" be the name of your characters race).

•if you are in charge of the setting, you need to have a pretty detailed world in mind, or at least be able to make up interesting crap on the spot. But you don't have to tell me anything right off the bat. I like surprises. 

•( also, you also need to have a central point that the plot is moving toward, however slow or meandering. Plots that don't have that are dull or end up dying quickly)

•if you play the outsider, please don't play a spellcaster, and if you read that, tell me your favorite ice cream flavor. 

write like your writing a story. Be professional about it. 

ABOUT ME

•I like medieval or ancient themes, 

•I like aliens environments 

•I like first encounters.

•I like animals 

•I like underdogs

•I LOVE witty humor 

•I enjoy folklore 

•I strongly prefer to play on public threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got this nonsensical setting I've been DYING to use! Lemme find the link to the 1x1 thread I made for it, hold on a sec.

Hmmm. Very, very different from what I usualy do. But I'm willing to give it a shot. How do we start?

I wouldn't wanna take you out of your norm. It's cool, you don't have to. This is a really cool concept though! I hope you find a good partner!

Hey now, I wasn't saying yes just to spare your feelings. You presented me an opertunity to get out of my comfort zone. If it's alright, I'd like to take it.

Besides, RP'ers of your style and skill are hard to come by.

(oh, and thank you. )

I'm quite interested. Why don't we discuss this over a PM?

And by the way, my favourite ice cream flavour would most certainly be Vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back