• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moore's Pub (Tale of Two Families OOC)

Characters
Here

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Greetings! This is where we can discuss the RP! Anything goes: plots, characters, memes, just be respectful and such! If you guys would prefer, I can make a Discord for us! But I'm open to whatever!

Ready to bust some kneecaps

I mean...can't wait to unite two families! 👀

If that's all we're gonna fight over, I'd say that's a plus in my book.

Though if there isn't any broken noses or jaws, I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

Yeah, it's been an Irish tradition since a few hours before the wedding, where the twins made it up and convinced everyone in the family to go along with it.

Heyyy. Leave his pretty face alone. I mean, I haven't found his FC yet, but I'm sure it will be a beautiful face.

"Me? Pffft. Like I'd ever do that!"

backs out of the room

Last edited:
Yeah, it's been an Irish tradition since a few hours before the wedding, where the twins made it up and convinced everyone in the family to go along with it.

Of COURSE, they did.

Also, sneak preview of Saorise before the wedding, in which NO ONE will listen to her and do the exact opposite of what she says.

Listen here, lad. If you ever, ever hurt my sister, I will hunt you down, and turn that pretty face 'o yers inta paste. Got it?

Oh, brother, don't you worry. He'd never do anything to me.

Because I'd hit him back, that's why!

Of COURSE, they did.

Also, sneak preview of Saorise before the wedding, in which NO ONE will listen to her and do the exact opposite of what she says.

Oh, brother, don't you worry. He'd never do anything to me.

Because I'd hit him back, that's why!

Ah, right. Still got that revolver, right? You know where to point it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back