• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Moon's Roleplay Search (OC / Fandom)

lunarjeans

Hello! I'm Moon, a 20 year old trans girl who just started roleplaying in English, although I've been doing it in my native language (Portuguese) for 9 years now.

With the Olympics coming up this year, I've been thinking more and more of doing a sports-centered WLW roleplay, so that's what I'm looking for. We can develop a plot with any sport we're both acquainted to and really like — my favorites are volleyball, basketball, football (not the american one) and ice skating! The setting can also be any, from high school to the Olympics themselves.

Before you message me, here are some things you need to know:
  • Since English is not my first language, I would say I am semi-lit. I write in third person and past tense and usually write 1 to 3+ paragraphs. Still, please be patient with me!
  • Only looking for 18+ partners!
  • My timezone is GMT-3.
  • If my partner is open to it, I would like to introduce some more dark subjects and themes into the plot, like mental health issues and etc...
  • The majority of my characters are trans!
Also, yes, I also roleplay fandom! Mostly are animanga and videogames, like:
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • My Hero Academia
  • Haikyuu
  • Ensemble Stars
  • Chainsaw Man
  • Blue Lock
  • Genshin Impact
  • Kimetsu no Yaiba
I am not used to roleplaying canon characters so I prefer OCs. However, I can always try if my partner wants!

Aaaand I guess that's it. PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back