• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Moonlight

Okay new question. What do you think of other creatures of similar myth being real? Like vampires, witches/warlocks, and anything else faeries or other sorts like that?

It's not really important, and I don't think, though you never know, that they would really be in it much. But what I was kind of thinking of a way a warlock could be involved if Zy became temporary Alpha of the pack they were talking about earlier. But I just wanted to know your thoughts first.

Just out of curiosity, and so I don't accidentally ruin any plans you may have, what did you have planned for what happens to Zy and Hailey? Or at least Zy.

Currently just winging it really, Zy used her uncle's little trick that she wasn't supposed to, so I'll explain that in a bit. Also the only thing I came up with, was the lid gets closed and they come for Zy, her mom wants her to spy on the pack, she refuses and is given a choice after a unfavorable motion to bed to be blessed or spy on the pack. Before they decided to get Hailey out and have her watch or be tortured to make Zy spy. Just thoughts, but like I said winging it depending on what you come up with.

No I'm good with winging it, and probably having Hailey tortured some at some point in there, but the thoughts so far are good. I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't accidentally mess anythng up.

It's chill, I don't have a problem with it.

Sorry took so long, celebrating my son's birthday we spent the day in the pool and meeting kids.

Oh sweet :)

No problem, I hope you're enjoying the day

Are you okay with me redirecting people who ask to join? And Telling them no to this one?

Okay.

Redirecting as in offering to do a different RP with them. I realize redirecting isn't quite the right word.

I know you well, but let me know if at any point you want me to let someone else join if they ask again.

I was just thinking, what if Karla did something to mess with Hailey and Zy's heads? Not nearly as much or as bad as what was done to Mike, but just something.

She is your character though, so it is totally up to you.

I have an idea how to do that. She can have the rescue play in the heads again and again. So when they actually do come, they think it's just a mind game and this time they fight back.

Don't want them to be hurt too much, Zy is probably going to notice first that it is real when she sees Niklaus, but she is also going to be there when Mike sends Roland to die. She is already going to be heart broken. I think that would be a good time for Hailey to understand that this might be real since Karla's son is talking about helping them escape.

I'll be offline tomorrow, but I'll be back Sunday, going out of town with family for a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back