• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Moonlight

I'll get the background on here for the next twist and see what you think. I have to cook now, but I'll have it up in a few hours.

My bad, I completely forgot. So this is the background I was thinking, Che is from a pack that specialized in science, as a pup she was used to observation and scouting. Decades ago, her pack became immune to several poisons, which runs in her blood and is more active when the wolf has an ability, which Che doesn't. Before coming of age, her pack learned of a way to use their immune blood to become immune to silver. After she came of age, her pack was attacked, for years they had prepared for another pack to attack, but they still were not ready. The pack was wiped out, leaving Che alone to be captured. She ran, being the last of her pack and the only one that knows the secret to become immune to silver, she was nearly captured, before Ban saved her. Blah, blah, blah, they are mates, after Mike's birth, the pack found Ban and Che again and tried to take Mike, for his blood after finding the serum to become immune to silver. Ban got pretty beat up, but Che and he managed to keep Mike hidden. But the pack had the scent of Mike, the combine scent of Ban and Che. After that, they decided the only way to have a big family as they wanted was to have them with other wolves, which is what happened there. After coming of age, the pack that took Mike recognized a mark on him from the attack from when Mike was a baby. They told the pack that was looking for him and by the time that pack got there, Mike was gone, the Alpha born, Alpha, Beta born and Beta were killed and the pack was in chaos. Since they lost Mike, the pack that is looking for them, destroyed what was left of that pack and that is when we get to Mike being tranked by a member of that pack, while with Hailey after Karla, because that wolf recognized his scent. That was my idea and the background, :) . Let me know what you think.

Going to bring Zyana back and knock everyone but Jason and Ban out now, if that's cool with you?

Okie Dokie

We can skip to sometime the next day now. Or further if you prefer, but the night time part I think is done.

Okay so I think this is going to be a stupid question, but is the poison pack Che's old pack or the pack that the imprisoned wolves are from? Or none of the above?

Che's pack, remember they are immune to most poisons and with the chemical they are completely immune to silver and their blood can be injected into a wolf and that wolf becomes immune to silver. But their blood alone can counter silver but they still get scars from silver, like any other wolf. The healing is slower then if they were wounded by anything else, but they heal faster then any other wolf would.

lol, that could be their widely known name, that everyone remembers them as, now. So, no one actually recalls their name, except for Che.

yeah, when she goes for a walk with Zy, but they don't meet Mike and Jason as planned.

Okay. So just to get everything striaght (sorry my mind is a little jumbled right now).

When they get back Mike will meet with Jason and he had her wait with Zy. The two girls are walking to meet with Mike and Jason later and are taken, or are they just enjoying a walk to kill time before going to meet the boys? Or just decide that when we get there?

They go for a walk to talk, Zy tried to help relax Hailey a bit more because of her parents. They go to meet Mike and Jason, but are early. They get kidnapped, Mike and Jason realize when they find the dead rogue that Hailey kills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back