• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Niklaus smiled some. "I've had more control than Hailey always. But actually it's Eli who has almost total control of his curse right now. I am getting there and Hailey...well she could use some work though she has gotten better." He answered.

Faith looked at him, lost as she did, as if searching for a different answer. She took a deep breath, nodding, "We should get back, grandfather will want a report of the cave." She said, turning away, but stopped, slightly turning to Niklaus, "Everyone always said we were alike, but I've never felt like that. Wade is the only one that has ever went Beast." She commented before she started to walk back to the pack.

Jason stayed back a little, giving them space to talk, and truthfully he was a little curious. It also gave him something to listen to, to help keep his mind occupied.

Niklaus looked to her and quickened his pace a little so he was walking even with her. She didn't sound...happy. Happy wasn't the right word, but he didn't think she felt relieved about it. "Hey, what do you mean? You know anything you can tell me now might help for a slightly different and hopefully future." He said gently. "A-are you...disappointed? That I've gone beast before?" He asked her.

Faith sighed, shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know how I feel to know that you have. I never imagined you going Beast. You are always so...perfect. You have always been understanding, patient, calm, loving, and ever knowing. I never imagined you.... Being like one of them. The Beast wolves are always wild and impatient and violent. I just can't imagine you like that." She confess.

Niklaus frowned a little and then sighed. "Faith, just because I have been like that, doesn't mean I will be any less of any of those things. I learn from my past so I can help you and your brother with your future. If I am those things to you, I still want to be. Though right now it is a bit strange since we're very close to being the same age." He said, adding the last part teasingly in the hope he'd get her to smile a little.

Faith looked at him and nodded, "I understand. I guess, growing up, I always imagine you were always perfect. Powerful and just as mother always spoke of you. I just never thought any other you could ever exist."

Niklaus smiled gently. "Isn't it better instead that I'm not? That if I could be imperfect then there would be less stress to feel the need to be perfect? From what I've heard though, Faith, you and Wade are perfect in your own ways."

Faith looked at him again and smirked, "Yeah. I guess you are right." She grinned at him, "Or maybe being imperfect you still are."

Niklaus chuckled a little. "I can't say that makes much sense. But you may be right?" He said, smiling more. He truly could not wait for her and Wade to be born so he could watch them grow into the wolves he was seeing now.

Faith smirked as she walked beside him, "Well, father, the more I learn of you. Making sense, between my time and this time, sense doesn't seem to work right."

Niklaus chuckled a little. "That's fair." He said. He sighed a little and looked up at the sky as they walked. "You know what? I want to keep asking you questions about your time. But I guess we should also focus on the matter at hand huh?" He looked back over to her. "Tell me a little bit more about your magic." He said. He thought maybe if he understood that more, then he'd have a better idea of how things would work.

Faith shrugged, "I don't know. We learned magic in the coven. But being the first born, I also have to learn to be Alpha. So I learned the basics and a bit more. My magic isn't like Wade's, but he has had more time."

Niklaus nodded. "How does your tracking spell work? I mean what do you need I guess for it to really work like for finding Zy?" He asked curiously.

Faith smirked, "Something of hers, normally, or blood. It's kind of all I need." She shrugged, "But there are stronger tracking spells, sometimes the item only goes so far. Stronger spells need more."

Niklaus nodded in understanding. "So I guess we'll talk to Wade next." He smiled a little and looked to her. "If you are Alpha what would you do?" He asked.

Faith smirked, "When I become Alpha, I'm going to help Nature fight her sister. Was is just starting, that's why the four of us are working so hard."

Niklaus smiled a little and nodded. "You four? Lee, yourself, Wade, and Gabriel?" He asked. He wanted more of an idea of her and how she worked. Though somehow he still felt connected to her even if she was his future.

Faith shook her head, "No, Uncle Demitrius, grandfather, Wade and I. When we are done, we will be Nature's powerful force." She smiled, "Lee has been gone for years now."

Niklaus tilted his head t the side and he could hear Jason's step falter. "What do you mean?" He asked. He figured she wouldn't Alpha anymore with whatever changed, but she had still been around.

Faith shrugged, "My cousin, Lee left after her little brother came off age. We don't know where, just that she is gone." She looked between them, "We didn't get the chance to ask."

Niklaus nodded, glancing back to Jason. "It's okay. I am sure we will understand when the time comes." He said. He was already stressed about Zy being missing, he could not worry about something that may or may not happen in the future. Niklaus nodded a little and looked to Faith. Then Jason paused briefly. "Zy has a boy?" He asked with a faint smile.

Faith looked surprised, nodding, "Yeah, the first born. He is sweet and kind. He is going to be my Beta." She smiled, "But he isn't the only one, all though, it can be argued if he is the smartest one."

Jason couldn't help as he smiled. Not only did he enjoy hearing about their future child but it gave him hope too. it meant Zy had a chance right now. "How many pups do we have?" He asked.

Faith chuckled, "Three. Two boys and to girl, including Lee. Lee was pretty protective before she left." She smiled,"They all really can be a pain but they are sweet, at the same time.

Jason chuckled a little. "I can imagine wit there being three of them." He said, the smile remaining. "Who is the youngest, the girl or the other boy?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back