• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jason let out a growl and stormed from the house out to the garden, forgetting momentarily that Faith and Wade were there. Once he had calmed a little he spoke to Wade first. You're right, I'm sorry. He said. Then he spoke to Zy next, though he knew she'd heard everything through him. We'll see eachother soon. I'm sorry Zy. He said gently.

Zy smiled, Why? I know you, Jason. If he is right or not, I don't know. But I know you are smart and you will know what to do. You might not come get me but you aren't leaving me either. You are coming for me, like you always do, even if you, yourself, aren't the one that will get me. I love you, so much and I trust you so much more.

Jason sighed deeply, though he couldn't help smiling a little. You're always right of course. I'm going to see you soon okay? I know Lee misses you too. He says.

It didn't take long for Niklaus and Eli to get to the the meeting spot. Niklaus filled Eli in on what was going on so he'd be mostly in the loop once Wade arrived.

Wade sighed when he got into the house and sighed, "Good. In a few hours, we leave to get Zyana. Niklaus, you will be in charge of the pack, keep it quiet and unmoved. Last thing I need, is to know that this wolf is watching and for her to know she started chaos. For now, if any one asks, Zyana is safe, at home, resting because of the stress and her pup." He glanced to Niklaus, "They do know she is pregnant, right?"

Niklaus hesitated. "I don't think so." He said. Eli shook his head slightly.

"The entire pack doesn't know. A few of the elite, well all of the ones you chose, know. Jason wanted to make sure they were aware after the last time something like this happened. But he and Zy were going to announce. That was halted because of the witches attacking." Eli explained.

"I will make it work. The elite who do know, I'll tell them what you said. For the rest of the pack will just let them know that she is resting and somewhere safe while we finish finalizing things with the witch problem." Niklaus suggested.

Wade nodded, "I haven't fully linked with the pack yet. But that will have to work." He sighed, then turned to Elijah, "You and your son will come with me." He moved to the map, "The cave is here. I've shouted the area, it's not that different, but there is a small exit in the back. The point is to capture, that well be his and me job. You are going into the came to retrieve Zyana. Your son and I will stay on the outside. If she is inside, you need to let us know. Your goal is just Zyana, the other wolf is for us to deal with." He stated.

Elijah nodded in understanding. "I request that Brianna stays with your mate then. I know Gabriel came back to help protect her, if he's with us I'd feel better if she is with Evanora." He said, already linking with his mate and son to let them know what was going on.

Wade looked at him and nodded, "Johnathan might not be happy, but I'll let him know." He linked to let Johnathan know what was planned for him. Then he turned to Niklaus, "Get the prison is ready."

Niklaus nodded and left. Linking with the elite to tell them what Wade had said and then with other members of the pack. Asking them to spread the news.

Wade sighed, turning to Elijah, "We meet before Dawn, go to your family, I'll send Faith, so your son will have no reason to want to be away." He assured him

Elijah nodded. "I'm sure he will be happy to see her. We'll meet you at dawn." He assured Wade, moving to go meet with Brianna.

Wade sighed as he nodded and started to leave too, only not home. He ordered Faith to be with Gabriel, but he started his patrolling.

Faith arrived after Elijah and smirked, knocking, she wasn't sure if she should just walk in.

Gabriel opened the door as she was knocking. Pulling Faith into a hug as soon as he saw her. He was just as protective as before and he hated being away from her. "I'm glad Alpha is letting you be with us." He said gently, kissing her lips.

Faith smiled, "So am I. How are your parents doing? Your father is been away a lot more then he likes."

"I think they're a little stressed, mostly worried about my mom's baby...er...me." He said with a small smile. "How are you holding up?" He asked.

Last edited:
Faith smirked, "Confused. My family said we can to help Zyana, but I don't remember that. I don't even remember why we are all here. Plus, if you are here, why weren't you helping us?" She sighed, "Honestly, to think we got here, as different wolves and now..... Did you know, other me frowned on magic? I liked magic, I never imagined not. I was raised with magic. Why wouldn't the other me, be raised the same?"

Gabriel chuckled some and held her close again. "I don't know. But I felt some sort of change. I know we're here for a different reason and sent by someone else. Now we're here and I think...I think it was our doing but it's all a little muddled." He said, smiling. It was a confusing situation but he knew they were needed and that they were here for a reason. "While we're here though we'll continue to be useful to our pack so we have something to go back to."

Faith smirked, "I should probably get back to my Alpha training while we are here too. But grandfather has been a little busy, one thing after another, who would have guessed it was so busy here before us." She teased

Gabriel smiled. "You'll have plenty of time to get back to your Alpha training and plenty of time before that pup of ours is born." He assured her with an amused grin. It was justvlike her to want to jump into training again.

Faith smirked, "I have to be pregnant first, for the pup. But while we are here, maybe we can train with the Elite.... Are we still Elite?"

Gabriel looked at er blankly a moment and then smiled a little in confusion. "How strange...to think you were pregnant..." he mused quietly, unaware that it was a faint memory from before things were changed. He shook his head a little and smiled more. "I do believe we are still Elite. I think. But maybe just for today we stay here and try to figure things out. My beautiful, powerful mate, I am afraid a few things are a little hazy." He said.

Faith nodded, "For me too. I am still trying to get hold of which things are right." She shrugged, "Oh well, we will find our way back home and everything will be easier."

Gabriel nodded and then smiled. "And maybe we can talk about having a pup of our own." He said. They had both been so focused on working to better themselves, that the idea of starting a family didn't really come up. But with the mixed memory, he found he kind of liked the idea. "I mean of course we don't have to worry about that now, or even when we first get home but maybe eventually." He added, pulling her with him deeper into the house.

Faith smiled at him, "I thought we agreed when I was Alpha. Of course, I talked to my father about your parents taking up most of the raising, while we were doing what we need to. He wasn't happy, but he understood. Guess that means I don't have to tell my father in our time."

Gabriel chuckled some. "So we did didn't we?" He mused quietly. "Yes, I guess that is a...perk isn't it? That'll be one less thing to worry about, as I know you were." He said, playfully poking her nose. "I guess we don't have to worry about that at all right now huh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back