• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Faith smirked, "Thanks, father. I think I came out okay. Wade, on the other hand, is a disaster. But becoming Lord Priest, guess that makes him kind of cool." She grinned, "On the other side, Gabriel and I will be having a pup of our own, after I become Alpha. So, you still have that to look forward to."

Lee looked at him and smirked, "Okay, granddad. I'll be a good girl and be nice to your brother and his witch."

Niklaus smiled. "I am excited for when that time comes. I am sure the two of you are looking forward to it too of course." He says.

Johnathan smiled and kissed her cheek. "Alright, let go inside then." He says.

Faith smirked, "Yes, well, I imagine he can't wait. We have been thinking of names and it's hard to stay focused after those conversations." She giggled, "You know, I love you, father. But Elijah and Brianna kind of are going to help more with the pup. We haven't got to talk to you and mother about it yet."

Lee smirked at him and nodded, following after him.

Niklaus looked to her curiously. "And why is that?" He asked. He didn't like the idea, though he knew Brianna and Elijah would be wonderful at it. He'd want to be involved with his grand cildren too.

Last edited:
Faith bite her lip, "Because Brianna and Elijah have more time. With grandfather finally taking my training to the Elite level. It's just easier for us all. Mother and you just seem to be distracted. Since uncle decided to take over the pack for a little while, giving you two more time together."

Niklaus tilted his head to the side slightly as they walked. "I guess that does make sense. And I know Brianna and Eli are the best for it. Maybe things will be different eventually." He said quietly. "Wait...uncle? Which uncle?" He asked. Wondering if she meant Jason. Unless Kenzi had a brother in that time, Mike was the only other 'uncle' he could think of and he doubted that would ever happen.

Faith chuckled, "Demitrius. Uncle Demitrius is about my age," she shrugged, "But he is kind of like grandfather, more then mother is." She giggled, "He kind of had this thing, where he makes the river ice and makes snow, just to make some fun." She laughed, "He's a much of a trouble maker as grandfather was."

Niklaus couldn't help help smiling some. He had so many questions, but he knew that soon enough they'd be answered over time. "He sounds like it. I look forward to when we can all get to meet him then." He says.

"She was here." Jason called out. He'd gone up ahead to scout. And had found Zy's scent along with one that was faintly familiar.

Faith smirked, before moving towards Jason, she reached her hand out to the scent. "A curse." She sighed, looking at Jason, "Grandfather said there was a wolf that could vanish in a way." She half stated, then was silent for a moment, "So, when Wade and I were being rewritten, she must have taken Zyana. But she is just a wolf, every with a curse like this, there is always a curse that can counter." She looked around, then at Jason and smirked, "I think, if she wants Lee, she'll stay around. We just have to find out which curse can counter her. I'll report to grandfather and we can try finding her, using Primal. If she used her curse, only its counter would be able to find her, but we can try."

Jason nodded. He just wanted to follow the scent, but he knew Faith was right. "Let's let Wade know quickly. I don't know what she'll do." He said.

Faith nodded, "Okay, I'll link with him and father can go Primal, we should be able to figure it out before at the same time." she smiled, looking at Niklaus, she didn't know that his Primal was still unmastered now, or that he might have an episode of it going wild. She only knew the father that taught her to use her Primal and that was the only knowledge she knew of her father and his curse.

Jason glanced to Niklaus who hesitated but gen nodded. "I have it mastered enough to go into my Promal mode. And your scent is strong enough as previous Alpha that you should be able to help keep me in control." He said and Jason nodded.

"Okay. Let's do it." He said.

Faith looked between them confused, before she linked with Wade to explain what was going on. She sighed, as she listened to what Wade said, Try Primal, but only follow the scent as far as you can go. Do no engage her. If she took Zyana, I doubt she will be so willing to return her unharmed. He linked with the three of them.

Jason felt himself tensing but he nodded a little. Understood. He replied, then he looked over to Niklaus. He nodded and then stepped back to shift into his Primal mode. Once shifted he eyed the two of them warily but he had just enough control to try to keep his mind on the task.

Faith sighed as she turned to her father, confused by how her father seemed in this form. She wondered if maybe he was just learning to control it, maybe that was why he looked wilder then normal, or why he shifted all the way. But she smiled, "After you, father."

Niklaus looked to her curiously a moment, the word 'father' seemed to help trigger a tiny bit more of control. He took a moment to focus on the scent and then in no time was running off in a direction. Jason started after, looking to Faith. They could keep up easily in human form but wolf would be quicker. "We can try shifting but I don't want him to think we're a threat that way." Jason said to her.

Faith glanced at Jason, "What do you mean? He isn't a Beast, my father knows us." she stated as she ran, "My father is a lot stronger then then looks, which is saying a lot." she grinned.

Jason smirked some. "He hasn't fully controlled his curse yet. But you are his family." He said. He started to shift, just to test it. Niklaus seemed unsure about it at first, he slowed slightly but then kept going, glancing to them periodically until he was sure everything was okay.

Faith looked confused, slowing slightly before she shifted slightly as she ran picking up speed, so she was next to Niklaus. She caught the scent and followed beside him, not sure why Jason thought he was half Beast but she was sure her father would be fine. It wasn't long before they reached a cave and she stopped. She shifted human again, "It ends here."

Jason nodded as he shifted back as well. He looked to Niklaus who didn't shift. Instead sat in the entrance of the cave, tilting his head to the side a little as he watched them. Jason didn't mind, they may need him in that form again. Then he looked to Faith. "So this counter curse, how does that work?" He asked.

Faith looked at him, "Counter curse, like Uncle Mike's speed is to his father's curse. Mike can't Dodge and over power many curses, but not his father's curse. It's just a curse that is not effected by your curse. It's your counter curse." She looked at Niklaus, "We have to go back now, father, you should change back."

Jason looked to Niklaus when Faith spoke to him and then clenched his hands into fists and left the cave. He just wanted to pursue Zy, he didn't want to hold back, he didn't want to wait like Wade had said.
Niklaus got up and padded over to Faith. He didn't change right away, he was trying to process what she had requested. He lightly nuzzled her hand, getting a better handle on her scent. Then he pulled back and went outside as well. After a moment he turned to his human form. He'd been learning control of his curse, but this was more than he'd had in a while.

Niklaus nodded a little. "I am. I...still don't have full control of my curse. I have been learning though. I like to think I will get better at it if you're surprised." He said with a faint smirk.

Fait looked at him shocked, "Really? But....I thought you always had control. I never heard of you being a Beast before."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back