• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Faith looked amazed, "But...." she couldn't believe that her grandparents were not there. "Grandfather Wade is not here either. But....how?"

Niklaus frowned. "As far as anyone knows they're dead. Many suspect Wade's brother killed him because of hit mate. Again, Johnathan worked hard to have it all erased from history. There's. it much any of us k ow other than Wade was alpha, he's related to The current Alpha's bloodline, and his mate was unacceptable. Though even that changes. Evanora was human, or she was witch, or something g else entirely." He explains. "So maybe we should start by what you know and then I'll see what I can find out." Niklaus suggests. "While I was rogue I head a few other things but rogues don't concern themselves with pack matters."

Last edited:
Faith bite her lip, thinking about what she knew about her grandparents. "Well, grandfather was Alpha and grandmother is a witch. Grandmother always said that grandfather was always sweet. Grandmother is clumsy and she is terrible with directions. Grandfather is protective but really nice. He believes in trust and he helped Alpha Jason when Luna Zyana was killed. He helped with the treaty with Alpha Kiba." She thought and sighed, "I'm sorry, I know everything he did for the pack not much else. Wade was the one that knew more about that." She looked around, "I can tell you he is still linked with the pack."

Niklaus frowned again and then rubbed his face with his hand. "Okay. So we may need Jason then? I don't know if we can get Johnathan to do anything. You know Jason's eldest son was named after Alpha Wade?" He sighed and thought a moment. "Okay, let's see if Johnathan will do anything. If Wade is really still connected to the pack then it stands to reason that he'd still be linked with his brother?" He offers.

Niklaus sighed. "Okay, well lets get this figured out. Maybe if you explain things to him he'll be more likely to help." He says.

Niklaus nodded, taking Kenzi's hand and pulling her with him, while placing a hand on the small of Faith's back to guide her to follow. Johnathan was in his home office, looking over everything that had been going on while he thought he was human.

Faith walked with Niklaus as he lead the way, Kenzi bite her lip as she followed after him. She sighed as she followed, nervous about the whole thing.

Lee smirked as she waited for dinner, linking with Johnathan, Granddad, can I stay with you tonight? With Dad and Mom? "

Johnathan smirked some. He liked Lee, there was just something about her that he could see of himself when he was her age. Though she was perhaps a little more innocent. I think that sounds grand, but it is also up to Jason isn't it? He asks her, curious about what Jason may have said. At the same time he heard a knock on his door. He frowned a little.
"Come in." He says, irritated. It was Niklaus with Kenzi and Faith.

Lee pouted, But I want to stay the night with you. Dad said we can have dinner together." She pointed out

When they got in, Kenzi stayed behind Niklaus. She heard nothing good about this Alpha and she was concerned with him. Faith on the other hand walked in naturally before going to stand on the other side of Johnathan desk, "We need your help." She announced

Johnathan smirked. Did he now? He says after a moment, only half listening to both conversations. Well I bet the two of us could convince him otherwise. He says.
He then turned his attention to Faith, Niklaus was slightly behind her covering his face with his hand in exasperation. "I'm sorry love, it sounds as though you're making a demand. I don't take demands." He says frostily.

Lee grinned with excitement, Really? Can I help cook? I am learning to cook, I haven't burned myself.she stated proudly.

Faith sighed, "I know, i am sorry, but we need your help. My brother is gone and we need you to help us find him."

Johnathan held in his chuckle, instead fixing Faith with a cynical glare. "And how, dear child, do you propose I do that?" He asks coldly.

Oh yeah? Good for you sweetheart. I think we can see about having you help me. He says.

Faith took a deep breath, "To link my grandfather, Alpha Wade."

Lee giggled, I can't wait, I love you granddad. I can't wait for dinner.

Johnathan went completely still. He'd. It heard his brother's name mentioned in a very long time...not in that sense. "Wade is dead." He says simply. It was perhaps the only good thing he'd ever done. He'd let people think what they wanted but he let them think Wade was dead because if people thought that then his brother was left alone. "Your grandfather? Darling Wade's daughter didn't make it." He adds. As far as he knew she hadn't but he didn't actually know. That being said, he still hated that his brother's mate was a witch. He'd never liked her but he did love his brother. Just like her loved his Son Wade and his mate, both of whom were also dead.

I love you too Lee. He says, though he was rather distracted.

Faith looked confused, "What? No, my mother is his daughter." She told him as if it was obvious. Kenzi froze. She had looked for her parents for so long, never had she imagined they were packs. Never had she imagined she would find them. After so long she gave in to her mother's family. "My grandfather is travelling through time with my grandmother. The coven landed in this time, they are here, I know it."

Niklaus's gaze shot to Kenzi and instinctively he reached out for her. Her parents were alive afterall? He looked back to Johnathan, frowning. What did his former Alpha know?
Johnathan eyes Kenzi for a long time and then his gaze seemed to harden. "Get out." He says quietly. "Get out of my office...." he paused a moment. "I will see what I can do." He adds, his gaze was still cold but something seemed to have shifted.

Faith looked surprised and turned when she heard the door. Kenzi had went out both afraid and amazed. Her parents didn't get killed, she wasn't alone. But they hadn't looked for her. Faith looked at Johnathan for a moment before she said, "You might survive this time, but I wonder if I will think as highly as Alpha Anna-Lee did of you."

Johnathan raised an eyebrow in her direction and then shrugged. "I don't need approval from others to get things done. Though if you truly are my brother's granddaughter..." he trailed off a little and shook his head. "Please go, it will take some time and effort to reach my brother." He says.

Niklaus followed right after Kenzi, not reallya ire what to do. "Talk to me?" He says gently, reaching for her hand.

Faith gave him a sigh, "Tell him his daughter needs him. Grandfather always came when we need him."

Kenzi bite her lip, slowly looking at him, "I looked for them. If they are alive, why didn't they look for me?"

Johnathan sighed and then looked down. "I will." He says quietly.

Niklaus pulled her gently to him. "Maybe they were protecting you." He offers gently. "You'll have the chance to ask them soon." He adds. He wanted to hug her, to hold her close but he didn't know if she would be okay with that.

Faith sighed as she went to leave to meet her parents.

Kenzi bite her lip before she stepped closed, hugging him close. "Are you sure could love me?"

Niklaus smiled and hugged her close. "I already love you and I know I will only love you more and more." He promises her.

Johnathan sighed and then got into his locked desk door. In it was a false bottom where he had a painted picture of him and his brother from when they were children. He sighed and then growled in annoyance. He closed his eyes and covered his face in his hands. Reaching for the deep bond that only Alpha brothers could have. Wade? He asked and then waited. He'd try periodically, depending where and when his brother was it would take him some time.

Kenzi looked surprised at him and the smirked, "You only mean that because we already have pups in our future." She teased.

Wade stopped, he was running towards the pack with Evanora on his back. They had felt it, their daughter. They finally reached a time where she existed. It was over 300 years in the future from where they left but Wade could smell her through another wolf. Be didn't expect to hear Johnathan he didn't expect to ever hear his name from anyone else. Evanora was about to ask before Wade started running again. His mind linked to the moonlight pack, every wolf in it, No one touches my mate, I'm coming for my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back