• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Emery smirked, "Well, we might need three days. It's just building the bond. I am sure it doesn't take days and just encounters." She teased.

Zeke chuckled a little. "Well I sure wouldn't mind having the days too. It'd mean three solid days of having you all to myself and doing whatever we pleased." He says.

Emery chuckled as she smiled at him, "I will be only to happy to be with you and stay with you as many days that we can."

Zeke smiled and kissed the back of her hand again. "Then maybe we can get more than three days." He says with a smile

Emery chuckled, "I would think we would have our lives together, but being alone would be nice."

Emery chuckled, "Apparently not, with twins." she teased, trying to hide the fear of losing more just for twins to be the only children they had.

Emery smirked, the fact that he believed that made her want to believe it herself, "i would like a big family."

Ember looked at him, nodding with a smile, "I will try to love you all equally. " she teased

Ember smirked, before she sighed, as she moved to get up, "We should get ready to go."s he said, feeling a little dizzy she tilted a little.

Zeke quickly moved to steady her and then shook his head. "No, not until you can stand straight." He says with a smirk.

Ember sighed, looking at him, "But we have to hurry. The faster we deal with these witches the faster we will be able to go."

Zeke chuckled. "Fine. But you're staying right by me and if I think you don't look well we're stopping." He says gently.

Ember smirked, "I can promise not to try to lose you. But I don't know if I can stay in one place like you can." she teased.

Ember grinned, "Well, I can't argue with that." she smiled, before she sighed, "Do you think they will release me soon, I want to go now."

Mike sighed as he stopped at Hailey's family home. Brody was watching Wade use is magic to make stars, when they were coming. Kendra frowned but jumped with excitement to see the stars so close she jumped forward and skipped to were Wade and Brody were to try and catch them, laughing as she did. Wade chuckled, before Mike came and snapped, "We are leaving, Kendra." she frowned again, stopping and looked at him with her puppy dog eyes. Mike sighed, going to her and hugging her, he kissed her forehead, "i am sorry, Kendra, but we need to go. It's not safe here."

Wade looked confused before he turned to Niklaus, "They are leaving? But they can't go." he said stopping his magic and turning to Mike, "You can't leave."

Mike looked at him, glaring, "To protect my family, I will."

Zy sighed, when they finished eating, Lee was excited as she had her conversation with Brianna's unborn pup. Zy looked at Jason, "We should go speak to my father, while he is still here."

Zeke smirked. "I think we can figure something out. If you promise to lie down I will go see about finding the doctor." He promises.

Hailey offered a small smile to Kendra and Brody. "We're going to figure something out." She promises. She looked to Niklaus a little sadly, she didn't know when she'd see her brother again.

"Ward what do you mean?" Niklaus asks gently.

Jason tore his gaze from Lee and looked to Zy. "I think that's probably a good idea." He says quietly.

Ember laid down with a sighed and looked at him, "Make it quick please. I want to get ready to pay them back for my new scar."

Wade sighed, "But they can't. Father, the best way for you and Aunt Hailey's curse to be controlled is with the focus of a rogue. You can do it okay now, because you have that, but aunt Hailey doesn't. Faith and Alpha Anna-Lee decided, if we give Alpha Jason, Mike's curse, we will be able to transfer Mike and Hailey into Hailey's body, so she can control her curse to be able to handle the witches."

Mike looked at him like he was crazy, "You want to split me in too." he snapped.

"Not really." Wade said, to correct himself, "I mean, kind of."

Kenzi shook her head, "It's not possible, anyway, Mike. That kind of magic takes a coven of witches to do safely."

Wade bite his like, "Four. We only need four witches. Me, Faith, you and..."

"There isn't a forth." Mike snapped.

Wade sighed, "Well, technically there is." he looked at all of them and bite his lip as he looked at his parents.

Zy smiled, "She will be here when we get back. I am sure Eli won't let her be taken away again." she assured him, knowing he might be worried that Lee would be kidnapped after running away and with Michelle still on the loose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back